Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
And ad kennen was cheese and is still cheese. Entirely different playstyle, ult is defensive and w is priority. Nobody plays that anymore though.

I still play it bish, why you hurt my feelings D: (14.3/6.7/12.7 KDAR) lelelel
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Nobody. Plays. AD. Kennen. >:s

i still play it often p;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Maknoon played it yesterday in his challenger promos >:s

Where can I find video of that?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Love how you newbs think your better than me in every way just because you wanna act like dickwads don't mean you gotta talk shit. now shut the fuck up and learn to be nice asswads.

Ryan Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post, being rude and wrong (He wasn't acting better than you, he was telling you that anyone with a brain can counter teemo
Last edited by Stellar; Apr 30, 2014 at 07:56 AM.
I supported an AD kennen once

He went 1/12

In other news, I decided to play ranked just to see how I'd place
Won 7/10, bronze 3
Might attempt to climb out based in the fact that I'm currently in a 5 win streak
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Love how you newbs think your better than me in every way just because you wanna act like dickwads don't mean you gotta talk shit. now shut the fuck up and learn to be nice asswads.

Please don't go back to being toxic in here. It was great when you weren't, and I'm going to try and make sure it stays that way.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Opinions on Udyr? Im thinking about buying him, but Im not sure.

Sorry I missed this, and I know you purchased Udyr anyways, so let me give you the low-down:

Udyr is predominately a jungle champion. He CAN be used top lane, but it's far less common. Udyr is unique because he has no ultimate, you can literally (and often do) get his 4th ability at level 1.

His passive makes it so that he gets benefit everytime he changes form, stacking up to 3 times. You can't abuse this early game because you don't have the mana to, but come team fight situation, you will.

Maxing phoenix makes you clear jungle camps faster,
Maxing turtle makes you safer, increases life steal, has a shield, (2nd most useful)
Maxing bear allows you to run very very fast and to stun his next target.

Udyr is great in the early game because his speed and stun provides awesome ganks pre-level 6. Additionally: he is a fantastic split pusher which is VERY difficult for lower level players to deal with Udyr. Your team could be losing by a LOT, losing a team fight in bottom lane 4v5 while youre taking the opposing team's inhibitor top lane, and run away scot free.

Build him tanky, make him move fast, take towers, and in team fights: stun the people with bear that are trying to hurt the people on your team that deal damage. Example: if a Talon is chasing your your Ashe, stun the Talon. If he's after your le Blanc, stun him.

Otherwise, enjoy incredibly fast clear times, soloing dragon and potentially baron, ganking lanes pre level 6, and split pushing while running fast as mess.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Rule number 1 of ranked: Always never give up ever. Redundancies necessary, because fuck I can't drive it home hard enough.

Our Irelia top lost against Kayle, VelKoz did ok against Raka, bot is about even, though their jinx has hit her powerspike and our vayne is raging. Our udyr is doing ok, but him, mid, and top have been going a bit too deep, and vayne dived more than a few turrets so far, some worse than others, so naut has a few items from cleanups and ganking and is pretty big. People are about ready to give up, but I know better. Don't woray guise, we got dis. 3 true damage sources means we win the longer the game goes on more likely than not, and I'm basically madlife with thresh against silver players, so we can make the picks and fights we want. I just ask them to keep playing and not give up, as there's nothing to gain from giving up. What happens? They ace us, but only manage to take out our inhib turret, not the inhib. We ace them after we pick their morg before she can ult, then push down mid and then rush baron when they get up. We back, then we ace them again and take mid inhib. All downhill for them from there. Udyr and Irelia did their jobs of running like madpeople into the backline, vayne shredded morg and raka when they overextended, velkoz did pewpew and I was keeping the little tentacle and vayne alive with da box and hook flay everything that went deep that was do not want. We win.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games