Toribash
:| I see. How do they all fit in your pants?
I've got this magical device that turns the inside of my pants into a vault. That way I can have 69 dicks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hey guys
I am inactive but

always play toribash but I have been trying to work

Also I agree, you have 17 **** in your pants does it all get ripped? Do you just have it out? Your a fucking monster
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think we need to change the subject.
Also you do know that this is the internet and you don't need to censor yourself, right?
wow that
sucked
Sorry about not posting as often as I should. The little spare time I've got goes to playing LoL and training gymnastics. Gonna try to make an epic replay now. Will probably screw up, but whatever.
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Also you do know that this is the internet and you don't need to censor yourself, right?

Bruh, we are having a perfectly fine conversation about dicks and why TK has far too many of them.

Also Jisse, make dat replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Reach a velocity of 61.38, with my hands...
Possibly the fastest speed of the arms ever. The rest sucks though.
Attached Files
WIP - Phelix.rpl (193.4 KB, 13 views)
I'm pretty sure I have a replay where I throw a cockblock in midair and I get over 64 speed. I'll dig for it. Still, nj.

EDIT Uh I have no idea where it is and it's probably called random letters since I never actually finished, so just ignore it's existance.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 21, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post

*Typing* I censor myself whenever I want

I say fuck and them randomly say ****

I say bitch and then randomly say bitch because I use bitch all the time when I am angry I AM SWINGING WILD GUYS

Also I am checking out the wip
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I'm pretty sure I have a replay where I throw a cockblock in midair and I get over 64 speed. I'll dig for it. Still, nj.

EDIT Uh I have no idea where it is and it's probably called random letters since I never actually finished, so just ignore it's existance.

I like how you refer to the groin as the "cockblock".

Also hi.