Toribash
/invade Lolz Humper...do you deserve an autograph, because from what I've heard you've been pretty naughty these days.
-----
Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
I don't knowmocro.maybe your smelling the blood from your period?or your EGO juices?you tell me.

I think I'm smelling your ass, you must be tired from the spankings BlackDemon gives you because he wants your nuts.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 12, 2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I personally have nothing against him or any other player.

I am peaceful around here.

I just joined the group for the lols.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
Btw marceline sorry, idk u were going react like that : \ I'm sorry man

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
/invade Lolz Humper...do you deserve an autograph, because from what I've heard you've been pretty naughty these days.
-----

I think I'm smelling your ass, you must be tired from the spankings BlackDemon gives you because he wants your nuts.

You are a pro with gay joke.Your in your element.*nyway rage is banned here from invading.invade and ill get FEE on your ass.
Originally Posted by HumPeR View Post
You sent the little birdy to watch me? i dont like being watched :O

:]

No, I have spys watching you. I am watching your every movement, so watchout Mr. Because if you keep acting naughty your never going to get an autograph.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
/invade :o Fee? Not the Super Moderator, Fee is the shit, the coolest, the awesomest. But I am not scared of hime

RayA75's Moderated Message:
User infracted and subsequently banned: Fee didn't ban you, I did. Anyways, unwanted and insulting invasion
Last edited by Ray; Aug 12, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]