Toribash
Lol I know, I remade the replay with me winning but I didnt feel right about it. Figure id rather post the truth. Anyways, Im trying to find more patterns that work in my improv which form good moves. For instance: I dont know why, but when I hold both my shoulders and turn one way, then turn the other, while my punch was epic fail, I learned it sets up a really strong kick hittinig the speed of 47.3.

BTW thanks for the rep Yo'

~Hax
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
I've just got back to toribash after a long break...
...and happened to remember what wushu was ^.^

yep, this is an application to join you guys

hopefully some RA members know me already, and i'm gonna post some wushu here for any that don't.

shame most of it's from the last day or so, but there's a couple of pretty ones in there, just to show the style i play in. and one from a tk/kb style mode.
apologies for some "unrefined" stuff, but.. when you don't play for a while

I would post some art, too, if i could get onto my photobucket. have a look at my avi for a taste.
hope you like it.

much <3 to RA

I think I remember you... And I think you are rather awesome from what I can remember

I vote yes. But Sahee will ultimately decide so meh. Wait for his post :P
[A L P H A]
I also remember Harl. From my recollection he is good people and whether or not Sahee accepts you, I am glad you're back

GL.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
xD all I can say is I'm jealous of your pics vam
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Those replays aren't really many or super fly, but I know you and I wanted to grab you earlier. Stopped only by a bad gut feeling >.>

So I'll look around where does this feeling came from - ask around if your openers aren't copycatted, are you loyal, etc. As I hope you know we use our own openers, aim to toribash perfection by which I understand being able to always make a decent improvisation anywhere anytime ;P, no excuses accepted, I'm also a respect fag so you should actually be decently loyal to the clan, and... that's about it. >.> Sounds fair? Sounds like if you can't cope with anything from that list? If so, you better admit it now, before you even joined >.>. Yo'...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
the bad gut feeling is pretty understandable - one... dubious link on the [NO] boards back in the day led to a few problems. but, no chance that's gonna happen again.

I've copycatted in the past - but it got boring after a while, and it's more satisfying to use new and original stuff

I think i'd fit in the clan well, but that's for you to decide, so i'll hang around on msn ;)

(sexy smiles to the guys that remember me!)