Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
donations ?.? rly why should i donate money?

it was a joke lol ..

just going to upload these replays and wana ask how they are?
I do this in my spare time and the parkour one is where i fail at dancing XD
420 skateboard + ollie.rpl

fun with parkour.rpl

kick-decap.rpl

punch decap.rpl

punch-decap.rpl
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Nov: will review those replays later and will give you them replays

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah, make a recruiting server then. And did you hear? TB got greenlighted! New people guys!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hasnt toribash been on steam for a while now, well atleast i thought it has and new people isnt always a good thing especially for me because sooner or later ima have some people wanting me to teach them how to play mp or something stupid like that and also im gonna be doing tutorial vids to compensate for the people wanting to learn how to make replays and i never really had the time but w/e look foward to it. Also nova lets set up a parkour match sometime later today or tomorrow ill have free time from 4:15 PM to probably 12:00P PM so just hit me up on the skype. The only thing about the vids is that my upload is really really slow but not trocher slow so the vid will take up to 2 days to upload. So anyways you guys shouldve been in my vocational school were i take college courses because it was extremely funny today the principle got on the loudspeaker and said 'Kane students...woahh.. Kane student will be getting on the bus..wowww.' The other kids that go there from my school started crying it was hilarious because it sounded like he just discovered he had fingers we also threw a few paper aiplanes around did a bit of binary.
-----
And to zgl you still had the chance to inform me like i said not my fault i didnt notice not perfect and it was probably a really long time ago deep within the forum and whatever and honestly im not gonna dig through the forum when people can tell me why there are inactive if you wouldve known.
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
Im looking forward to those tuts, swift. and yeah, pesto posted his reason but I think that was way too long ago. Anyways, he can always be re-invited when he's active again. Even just a post per day is fine with me.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
it was booring morning and i turned on my broken pc and i made this :3
-----
anyway can some1 buy me both hand textures?
Attached Files
lets do the leg decap.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Sasuke; Aug 29, 2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Applied for official guys! Hope we make it