Ranking
join the evolution clan
Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
Post here if you would like to join Evolution. Yes we are indeed an invite only clan, but that does not mean we shouldn't know who wants to join so we can watch them in game.

The APP is below
Name:seasme
Belt:blue
Past Clans:i have no past clan
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):i have no
Bought QI?:no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:i am good
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):no
GMT:4:06pm

Player Card:i have no player card
About yourself:my real name is waleed i live in pakistan
Why you want to join [eVo]:i like this clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:

i am yerygood
-----
[QUOTE=N1njaslayer;250387]Post here if you would like to join Evolution. Yes we are indeed an invite only clan, but that does not mean we shouldn't know who wants to join so we can watch them in game.

The APP is below
Name:seasme
Belt:blue
Past Clans:no
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):my alt acc,michaeltis.
Bought QI?:never
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:jousting9 and jodo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):marketting
GMT:karachi+8
Player Card:
About yourself:well,my name is 17april, i am 15 years old,i come from Indonesia. im in many toribash org like Indonizer,footballers organisation,marketting organisation,toribash facebooker organisation and order of taekkyon.Taekkyon is my fav mod and i think im pretty good on it. well, i have met largekilla,eddy and poop ingame and they are amazing.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Evolution seems like a great clan. I saw your forum and you look like a respectable clan that i would love to be apart of. this clan is professional, good an skilled people, so i want to be part of them.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better : joke,i like to joking around,donation and activity(i can open forum everyday,so yeah).
well, i think that's enough, thank you for reading my app.
i hope you can accept me.
-17april
Why you want to join [eVo]:
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
No,
to all.

Last edited by seasme; Jul 16, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn ninja yo. That hurts I thought I was tight with you maje.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Name: Andre
Belt: 5th Dan
Past Clans: [-Quantum] [-Dreams] [Extreme] [SyN] [-Death] [-Hero] [-Fallen]
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): None. I have newer ones I never use.
Bought QI?: Hell no.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Judo, Tk, Wushu, Aikido, Twinswords4fixed, Ninjutsu, RkMma, funmods, spar, parkour, ect.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Well, I can get TC for shit? lol, I really don't know.
GMT: Eastern (USA)
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/PiePwn.png
About yourself: I'm a semi-old player. I have over 300 replays. I have a sloppy ass orginization, but I am good in the mod it's for. I love this game, I'm active all the time, in forums, in-game, and in the IRC. I enjoy all different types of mods, and love having a great clan.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan is better than most I've seen. I'm been asked to alot of clans, most of the ones I listed were form blue belt to brown. That was when I quit for about 3-4 months, so, I was rusty and a noob.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring another member who is active, I hope that one day, I willg et GM, I've applied, still no results, so. I can bring TC for events, I'm great in wars. I'll be ready when you need me.

Well, Thank you all so much for your time.

Have a good day/night.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Name: Arkhan
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

Past Clans: None

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Androidex
Bought QI?: No

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: Judo, Taekkyon, Wushu ( Pro, 7 ) , AikidoBD, Aikido, Ninjutsu, Rk-mma, funmods, spar, parkour, etc.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm more like replay maker, but it's just a normal replays.

GMT: Indonesia +7

Player Card:

About yourself : Real life & Toribash

Real life :

I'm 13 and that doesn't mean i act like a kid, 13 in my country count as mature. I have GF, some friends, and yeah life is good if you enjoy it. I play this game since 2010, first time i play this i was really bad, you know newbie. I'm not really fluent in English ever since i'm Indonesian. Need really to fix my grammar, and i'm working on it.

Toribash :

I have another account name " Androidex " it's just 10th Dan Black belt. This account was made by " Dad " he gave it away, so why not? I'm not talented in Arts, Videos, Marketing but ingame skill in not really severe. Well i know some of eVo members, like Tripstone, largekilla, PsyTrance, Poop, Eddy and others. Eddy helped me. I asked him to train my Brushu and it works, much better than before.

Why you want to join [eVo]: eVo has a professional members. That able to increase my skill ingame either real life ( English ). I can make a friendship here also. Talented members is the main things i like.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'm Active ingame either forums, that means i could bring this clan to be more active. This clan has been made long time ago, and it's fine if it's inactive. But i'm here to helped a lot. I would like to make this clan well-known by all players in Toribash, yet it takes a long journey to achieve it. Well if you guys need me, PM would help.

Thank you, That's all i guess. I hope this Entertain you, Good luck to me. Hopes i fit in.
About this account, i'm telling the truth. I know, Try to trust people like me is difficult.
Last edited by Mamakal; Jul 22, 2012 at 04:45 AM.
Name: Dimebag77
Belt: 5th Dan
Past Clans: War,Exil3, BlindFury, The Company, VnD_Corp.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Dime77, Dimebag95, The5thHorseman, Bleux, Slayer1995
(They are never used)
Bought QI?: No never.. faegs....
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone, OfCannibis
Modes your good at: Aikido mods
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Marketing our shop is VnD_Corporations
GMT: -6
Player Card: Below VV
About yourself: Im Dimebag77, I toke a' tha Ganj (hence the name) I'm a chill dude who likes a challenging Aikido match. I also enjoy things like marketing. When i'm not playing Toribash im either working, chillin with my friends or playin Xbox.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan has been around for a long time and is well structured. I rarely see people leave but yet so many want to join. I play matches with you guys every now and then and I always enjoy the matches. This is a clan that has roots and I want some of those roots, shit i'll smoke those roots.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some more activity i'm always playing and marketing on the forums, and just a supportive member who wants nothing but the beterment of the clan.

Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 25, 2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Edit.