Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What I dont even I better tell them that they're unfunny kids and get to Sigma, there are cool people like Marco there.
Thinking about quitting tb.
Addicted starts getting shit.

I can't always motivate you to post, then there is atleast some kind of activity and then 1 week later it gets worse, everybody just spams and you're all overusing memes/4chan-shit and shit-talking. :| I start seeing Ezeths point of leaving.

I'm serious.
Shit...

Ok, let me start this off with NO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING.

And let me finish with: Just create good quality discussion threads about relevant shit, that will get activity up.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Well then, just hope it's a rough patch right? also, i still have no clue as to what 4chan actually is so im not sure what do do about that.

also, Bust3r is right, you are not leaving.
It's not about threads or anything, we got tons of threads to discuss shit in, everything got posted atleast once already. It's about people being too lazy to post at least twice or atleast once in the forums. If you don't show the will to do it, I will no longer care about it.
A clan is about being active themselves, caring about the clan themselves, and not just posting once the leader kicks your ass for being inactive.

That's the reason.

Everyone has their time when they expire on toribash. I fear mine is coming up soon.
But, I wish you wouldn't go. I have already explained I wouldn't be as active but I'll do my best.
I s'pose I could attempt to rack up a nice discussion about something. Perhaps valentine's day, that seems to be coming up soo- actually, over here it is valentine's day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]