Ranking
I do indeed wonder if this is srs.
-snip- Don't try sharing stuff like this, keep the scams to yourself. ~Lume
edit: I heard that it does work, if it's true and I get enough refers I'll throw around a few gift codes
Last edited by Lume; Jun 1, 2011 at 01:37 AM.
Trailer for the greatest minecraft server out there at the moment. I highly recommend that you all play on it.

Note that it is currently running on 1.5 due to Bukkit not being released for 1.6 yet: It will be upgraded no later than this friday according to jessebannon, the owner.

(Forum thread)
(Website)

Originally Posted by Nathandos View Post
Trailer for the greatest minecraft server out there at the moment. I highly recommend that you all play on it.

Note that it is currently running on 1.5 due to Bukkit not being released for 1.6 yet: It will be upgraded no later than this friday according to jessebannon, the owner.

(Forum thread)
(Website)

Oh yes... This is so awesome! Thanks for posting!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Nathandos View Post

(Forum thread)
(Website)

It basically costs as much as minecraft for a decent usage of the server.

▲ ▲