Toribash
The clan isn't in an active phase now..
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
Death is a debt we all must pay. Your birth is nothing but the begining of your death.

Gimme your lifes bitchs just joking.
What's up guys?
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post

It's not that, we're all here, we just don't post stupid things usually.

Also, Muse, Viper almost never responds to PMs.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Guys .. I want to say this .. I am Muslim
Idk what does this holly sentence mean from bible
Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine; the soul who sins shall die. (Ezekiel 18:4)
Can some one explain it more , please.
Sure, I can explain. I'm not Christian either, but I think it's pretty decipherable.

It is first important to note that it's the Grim Reaper speaking, the man who controls the taking of lives. All souls, or all existences, belong to him, because he is the one who comes and kills you when you die. He's stating that your father's soul, his father's soul, etc, as well as your son's soul, his son's soul, etc, all belong to him, the Grim Reaper.

The last part, the soul who sins shall die is important because the Bible talks about how every single person sins. That means that every soul belongs to death himself, the Grim Reaper, our namesake.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Oh yeah .. That's true , we even have something similar to that . But we believe that all souls belong to god Allah .. Not to the the grim reaper .. We also believe that the grim reaper is an angel (is he too in Christianity?) who take souls , his name is Azrael ..

I have to go to school now .. We will continue discussing this when I'm back
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post

At least I am, just had another nice high prized rk-mma tourney hosted 2 days ago

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
It's not that, we're all here, we just don't post stupid things usually.

Also, Muse, Viper almost never responds to PMs.

Not right but after the few days offtime I have to go through a bunch of PM's I've got over that time. Patience is a virtue, specially if the one (me) have spare time actually.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Oh yeah .. That's true , we even have something similar to that . But we believe that all souls belong to god Allah .. Not to the the grim reaper .. We also believe that the grim reaper is an angel (is he too in Christianity?) who take souls , his name is Azrael ..

The Grim Reaper is one of the 4 apocalyptic riders, not an angel. The interpretation of his role often varies among the christian religions and groups. I prefer the "Supernatural"-style: "[...]Death also claims that one day he will reap God[...]"
A nice quote out of "Supernatural": "Life, death; chicken, egg; regardless, at the end, I'll reap him too." "God? You'll reap God?" "Yes, God will die too, Dean" - Death and Dean
Last edited by ViperTech; Oct 16, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)