Toribash
Lol look what i started. Geez guys calm down. There is no point arguing because the winner is so obvious it's pathetic.

Now talk about rainbows n shit.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

nobody should discuss that cause macs don“t deserve that attention... apple have only 2 good things... iphone and ipods
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
Now talk about rainbows n shit.

-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Kay.

[Secret]AikidoKP

lol I dunno.
[Secret]AikidoKP

So I'm banned now, I feel horrible about this, I've only had 2 infractions and now I'm banned, I screwed up big time, probably going to be kicked out of Uniteam now, the one thing I actually wanted to do on this forum, it made me feel like I had a place here. Now I don't know if I want to stay anymore, the whole time I was here I tried to help new members and now I can't anymore, I doubt that if I get kicked out that I'll ever be able to get back into Uniteam.

Originally Posted by Fee
Not post like that in the first place. As a Uniteam member that is an absolutely despicable way to act towards new member of the community, you do not have at your disposal the correct tools or permissions to verify the legitimacy of Cally. This is who we have employed to promote the game to new members? right...

I explained to him what happened, but its obvious I can't be unbanned(ahead of time), since what I posted was waaay over the line/wrong. I get that now, but it won't help me at all. Even if they somehow let me stay in Uniteam after this I don't feel I'm cut out for the job after what I posted.

I never thought I'd screw up this bad, I should of remembered to keep my duties as a Uniteam member ahead of what I thought/felt I needed to say. I feel like I let everyone down by getting banned, I'm in Uniteam to set an example and I managed to set a pretty shit example of what a good member should be like.

I would post the thing I posted here but I can't I just don't want anyone to see it.

Anyways fellow clan members, what is the policy if a member is banned? will I be kicked?

~Agentpoop