yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Give us more information Businessman. You've told us next to nothing about yourself and haven't provided us with any incentive to accept you.

True, its up to that massive asteroid heading towards earth. If you actually read my post properly you would have understood that I am not saying kill them because they are black or because they of a different nationality. I don't commend that sort of collectivist thinking. If you read my post properly you would have seen the reasons why I came to that conclusions. Half of what you wrote there was entirely irrelevant to the topic and in no way conrtibuted to this debate. By your own admission you say that everything I wrote was the truth. Who are you to say that the truth is wrong? It may sound cliche but it works in this situation, you can't handle the truth. You know its right, you even said its right, so why bother debating with me the morals of it?
Also, if you plan on including historical persons in your arguments then actually brush up on them before you start making comparisons.

I'll say no... He didn't tell nothing about him, no picture/replay, and he's black belt... Also, LIAR!!! 8-20 posts per day with 100 posts at all since december!!? Nah.... Joks... He looks nice, but I'll keep my NO, unless he make a better app.

PS: lsl, I know you're good, but take this as a hell of an important tip... DON'T MESS WITH RUTTEN... He'll say things that will melt your brain down, and make you fart until you explode.. Not joking...

#TribeOn
Belt and qi: Black belt, 1100qi
GMT: +2
Your Strongest Mod: Aikido
Self Description: 6ft 2 white male, 210 pounds.
Past Clans: -
Are you active on forums?
Yes.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

Attached Files
1.rpl (32.8 KB, 6 views)
2.rpl (30.0 KB, 5 views)
3.rpl (79.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Businessman777; Jan 6, 2010 at 02:40 PM.