Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

iAMJAKE, fuck off.
I am getting sick of these shitdicks. If another one of these retards post, they are in for a world of flame.

EDIT: OSHIT! Sorry man.
Guys, he is in. Blame RDC. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
This is going to be AWESOME. LIKE NO SHIT.
We all know those little things that only NZrs know. We will probably all take each others side if someone posts here dissing us. Seriously, this is gonna be like a clan, but the best one EVER.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Kinda, im not sure how to use those well, but i like this whole team texturing thing. Heres the request head: I have very good knowledge of colour complementing, but not so good knowledge of evrything else to do with art so this whole thing works for me.

Yup, same thing every year.
BTW, the best thing to do is tape a "cascade" up REALLY tight with electrical or duct tape, and light it. Then run. FAST.
Also, try doing the same thing, but with 5 or 10cent pieces strapped over the ends, and light it. Then run. FAST. And hide.
If you get rid of those random grey lines, it will be good.
You guys should make a thread here, with all of them in it, and then copy/paste it into the market. ;]
Same. Hence the EDIT.
URRR, what?
A bunch of threads got sent to the recycling bin, the recycling bin got deleted my post count dropped by about 50 and also my hilarity thread is gone, why?