Toribash
Originally Posted by AleXX9 View Post
What from me?

Only three replays per application. Please remove one of the replays.

Thanks.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Huszti: I'm gonna say yes. The first replay was a bit stiff but the second one was awesome and the third was decent.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
ok, here i am, applying, hope you like my replays, if you dont like the last one because of the grab please say, i have a replacement ready with no grab, thanks for taking the time to read this:
Attached Files
Erth_kickpunchcombo.rpl (107.3 KB, 14 views)
Erth_hardcore.rpl (85.2 KB, 12 views)
erth_grabcap.rpl (70.6 KB, 12 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
#Erth: No imo. He does only 1dm and he's pretty stiff (look at the third replay).

Well, the first replay wasn't really bad but it is nothing special. You could have done some dm more in the split and also in the second hit.
I don't get what you've done after those hits, i thought you wanted to hit the uke's legs but you made a really bad pose.
The split of the second replay it's a bit weak. The whole replay seems a lil boring especially the part between the two hits.
The leg dm looks a bit unnecessary, it would be nice with a boomhit on the uke's glutes, you made a bad pose again though.
The third replay was really stiff, the split looked a bit weak.
Anyway the transition between the split and the decap was pretty nice even if you made only a 1dm kick.
The problem isn't the grab as you see.

Now i'm a recruiter so be afraid of me, Nah joking, but now my sentences are official.
Long gone
ok, thanks pulse, will definately take those points into consideration when making replays, anyways yh, thanks
EDIT: congrats on recruiter btw
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
#wuzzywazz: No obviously, read below.

The first replay was sweet. The opener flowed very good and the core was pretty nice.
The second kick looked a bit weak when i saw it since you made only one dm but the third hit really impressed me.

This is what i've written before noticing that the first kick is hacked. stop it at the frame 392 and see.
Also the second punch is hacked, sop it at the frame 321 and see.

Well, i'd say no right now but i'll comment your other replays anyway.

The first punch of the second replay is hacked (stop it at the frame 165 and see),
and also the second punch is hacked (stop it at the frame 147 and see).
The fist kick of the third replay is obviously hacked (stop it at the frame 349 and see)
and also the second one (stop it at the frame 332 and see).

I've a lil advice for you, you want to apply for ormo but you know that we are not beginners that can't notice a bug so why you've done it.
As you can imagine is a no from me but i saw you've some skill, you had a nice flow in these replays (even if they are hacked),
a replay is good even if it hasn't a lot of boomhit.
Get better and apply another time, without hacked replays i hope,
Cheers.
Last edited by Pulse; May 27, 2010 at 04:04 PM.
Long gone
#I hope that you like sushi-Two powerful boomkicks. Probably my favourite replay for now.

#Is that a plane...No it's my leg- Two powerful kicks with a sweet pose at the end.
I feel that i should mention that the opener was created by someone else. I just made the kicks.

#White Chocolate- Madman with a very long skeet.
(It's kinda ,,grabby'' but i didn't managed to make a madman without using grab in that replay)

Well, i can create various replays.
I prefer making Boomhits, Skeets and madmans but i think that im pretty good in the rest aswell.

I think that my main problem might be stiffness which could be felt in few of my replays.

Well that's it i think.
Thanks for reading.
Attached Files
#White Chocolate.rpl (225.5 KB, 29 views)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.