Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello guys, as you can see on my youtube channel, I started back my activity.

So... I finally start your video

- What have you finally decided for the introduction ?
- Could you give me the complete list of people who will appears in the video ?
- Wich music do you want ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by M7G4M3R View Post
Hey Nitro, I'm also 10 my name is Matthew i'm still a current blue belt. Im always active, follow rules and my favorite mods are Mushu, Akido, JudoFrac. Please tell me if you need me to do anything in the clan i will follow rules usually get off around 9:00 or 8:30. If you kick me out i will not be irritated i will not lash out. And I really love some of you guys you fight well. I don't have any alts, and I also fight well.

Thanks Nitro, M7G4M3R

Not even close WAY more info
-----
Originally Posted by Sonic1991 View Post
Hello Nitro!,
My name is Darryl Thomas (Sonic1991). I am 13years old. I am a black belt as of Dec, 2014. My favorite mods are Mushu Ninjutsu, and ABD. I like to parkour a lot on toribash, often I like to spar, I will be active on the forums, but as you can see I don't have a lot post. I understand that I will have to be be more active than that to be in Nitro so I will. My IRL Hobbies are, basketball, drawing, and watching anime. Other games I play are, Unturned, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft.
I want to be in Nitro because overall, they are a pretty well known clan. But I don't wish to be in Nitro just because they are well known. I want to be here because they are active, they do lots of events, and have fun while doing it.
I am pretty active in toribash, but at the moment, I can only get online on the weekends. But when I do get on on the weekends, I usually am on for at least 12 hours.
My earlier clans include Paradox, Sinon, and Gamma/Asu (Disbanded)
I hope you take this app into consideration and PLEASE accept me.
Contact Email: sonic111991@gmail.com
Emergency Email: darrylthomas1@aol.com
Steam: Sonic10_1991
http://i.imgur.com/LsA4Vzv.png

Decent app i say maybe (unknown untill other votes come in)
Last edited by Virus; Feb 20, 2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sonic1991 View Post
Hello Nitro!,
My name is Darryl Thomas (Sonic1991). I am 13years old. I am a black belt as of Dec, 2014. My favorite mods are Mushu Ninjutsu, and ABD. I like to parkour a lot on toribash, often I like to spar, I will be active on the forums, but as you can see I don't have a lot post. I understand that I will have to be be more active than that to be in Nitro so I will. My IRL Hobbies are, basketball, drawing, and watching anime. Other games I play are, Unturned, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft.
I want to be in Nitro because overall, they are a pretty well known clan. But I don't wish to be in Nitro just because they are well known. I want to be here because they are active, they do lots of events, and have fun while doing it.
I am pretty active in toribash, but at the moment, I can only get online on the weekends. But when I do get on on the weekends, I usually am on for at least 12 hours.
My earlier clans include Paradox, Sinon, and Gamma/Asu (Disbanded)
I hope you take this app into consideration and PLEASE accept me.
Contact Email: sonic111991@gmail.com
Emergency Email: darrylthomas1@aol.com
Steam: Sonic10_1991
http://i.imgur.com/LsA4Vzv.png

Like stf said, it's a fairly decent app but there are a few things that it could use. Maybe why you want to join Nitro (or a clan in general.) Also, you could also put why you aren't currently associated with those clans.
Last edited by DJMC; Feb 20, 2015 at 05:18 AM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I apologize stf for my rude behavior, Please don't take that the wrong way
I just was so excited about finally getting a chance to get on Nitro, the clan I have really admired for a long time now. So I hope you accept my apology, P.S. Yes I know your choice will still be the same
Need to watch Boku no Pico? Try bleach today!
I'm saying this now sonic came to our war server got banned for calling this dude grammars shit (should have shut his mouth) then talked more got banned 3 more times then tries to tell me he tried to say sorry to us but he could have done it but yet you should haven't said anything i say no

(Sonic don't say ''I'm sorry this was my dream clan'' and ''i tried'')
I don't really remember wich song we finally decided to vote on so ill leave this to the leaders
-----
I think this is tha perfect song to describe people like us :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ROv_Mi2MtE
note this dosen't mean that this is the song we are going to choose mocucha
Last edited by birno; Feb 20, 2015 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Solo warred WAPOW and lost 9-10, won 10-8 against Chaotic.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015