Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just want to have a good clan, because even if you're Rank 1 you can't say that you are the best clan. There is always someone who is better.
Thanks for first vote and nice words beat.
Let the voting begin.
I'm personally not gonna vote because I Would vote on myself, what's kinda stupid to do.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn, I missed out.

Congratulations everyone! Requesting a music thread, as well as a whatever thread (e.g. A thread where we can talk about whatever, not toribash related, and it won't be spam. That thread would contrast to the serious Diamonds Talk thread.)

WE DID IT!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
We already made a few threads, just check them out. If you want you can create threads, but only if they are useful.
Also everyone in the clan should check out or co-leader voting.
We already have a music thread, sorry. If we don't have off-topic thread, making it now.

Also, beat made a thread for voting for new co-leader since bob randomly left.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[D] Off-Topic / Wibbles
Talk about all your random shit here.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 13, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I vote for nitoratus .... i like something of he but that"something" dont have words to make a description probably he is amazing for me

Edit by Beatzarr: Sorry Jensson, but I don't think that it's good to let you vote because you joined yesterday. You still don't know us.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 13, 2014 at 05:51 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqj0TQgdm4
I only listen to hip hop and rap and that youtube thing is not working :3

You're only supposed to put the v= part in.

Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I voted zwouter because he's very Co-Leader worthy, I know this because he was in [MyLittle] with me when we tried to revive it. He's great in-game as he beat pretty much everyone earlier today. As Beat said they have the same GMT which helps out lots if the leaders can talk to each other a lot it helps keep the clan managed and under control.
Last edited by Hivid; Apr 13, 2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Thanks for pointing that out zwouter :3
[AC] Assassin