Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pestolon informed everyone here
Why do you wake up so early?
or you do some other stuff

You go to school at 8:00
I go to school at 7:00

Not much but still sucks to have another hour

Your school... Is it big in terms of size and area and shit?
We have about a 1000 here in our school
Most people are from the province in which I live in
Our school size is ok
If you were to fill all of it up, I think you would be able to get 5000+ people
bornzgl
Wow...swift got teh 1500th post! Updating goals list. And wow, what brand is your tv emilss? High-tech rich stuff there...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Um...rocky..please refrain from doing "spammy" posts please...aaanyways, after we sort some matters out, we're gonna apply for official!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
You dont need 20k for official you need 50k so yeah and if you get declined you get 30k back so good luck
Risk, no
i have lg tv and just brought saints row 4 left 4 dead 2 and more games wasted like 500$ today to games xD
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
i have lg tv and just brought saints row 4 left 4 dead 2 and more games wasted like 500$ today to games xD

Just putting this out there, I'm always open for donations XD .. I would even do your video
-----
Ok guys, I'm going to make the clan video and I will be accepting 1 or 2 replays from EVERY member .. Like i said it can be anything, at least both of them has to be below 2000 frames (2100 frames wouldn't hurt).. The close date is 1st November 00:00 GMT +2, then i'll start and announce ALL replays that will be used (if you guys want i'll make "the rejects", so you can send more than 2 and i will pick) .. + my vacation for the 3rd term starts 20 Sept. so i will have plenty of time to do that stuff and I'm also on a CoD team so sorry if i miss a post(s) ..

thanx and good luck on the replays
Last edited by NoVaZoR; Aug 28, 2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would you like a tent with that camp?