Ranking
Ok, so I think the confusion was because there was two applications relatively close to eachother with different members adressing both.

Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Hey there! Yeah, I am back.
I applied a few weeks ago with a terribly short application.
So I am here to do it again, correctly this time.
So lets kick this off.
Me!
I'm(aSlayaa) a young New Zealander named William who loves playing toribash and loves making awful puns. I have been playing since November 2012, I took a 3 month break towards the middle of 2013. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing minecraft. I live in New Zealand so my gmt is +12. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido(and aikido based mods greykido, abd etc), lenshu3ng and wushu. One thing that might destroy my chances is that I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)My skype is will.toon1

Toribash!
My win ratio is 52.74% it isn't perfect but it is above 50% so I am proud. my player card: I have an alt "NZFTW" and I put it in my friends clan, and I help him with clan wars won a few clan wars in that clan for him, I am currently a replay maker in training(look in attached files).I am very active both in-game and on the forums, my post count is low because I have only been interested in the forums for a short amount of time. I enjoy dueling and betting in-game.

Obey!
Why obey you might ask? I think obey is one of the most active and skill based clan in the game! Watching members like kolorz, hattersin and platabear fight in game is spectacular! very nice saves and just cool in general.

Thanks for considering!

*Edit Notice High Grav Combat Is A Replay Made In Sp And Not Mp

Denied, sorry.

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Ok! lets kick this off with stuff about
Me.
I am a 12 year old New Zealander who loves playing toribash. My other hobbies include football(soccer) and playing minecraft! I have been playing toribash since 2012 Although I have only been interested in the forums late last year and I did take a break from toribash towards the middle of 2013 for about a month or two. Because I live in New Zealand my gmt is +12. The mods I have gotten quite good & competitive at are Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo(abd) I like them because they involve skill and strategy. I am extremely active ingame and on the forums. Here is my player card!
Now, if you were in my betting server the other night you might be thinking, oh this guy was in vibe! what a clan hopper! Not the case, long story probably shouldn't include it in my app, so here is link if you want to take a read.
http://txs.io/5mQ
I do have an alt in a friends clan, I help him with clans wars and such. I like to think I am a friendly guy who can take a joke.
Thanks for reading!
-Will

We honestly don't care which clan you were in as long as you don't get a new one every week.

Posted for discussion.

The applications are a bit close, I'd say the first deny applies for the second too, sorry.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi my name is golflord11. I would love to join this clan. My favorite modes are aikido and judo. i live in Ohio but I don't have a Skype sorry if that interfere with anything. I hope you guys consider to invite me.
thx for taking the time to look at this post.
um i think my application has been forgotten i would just like to hear back
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
plz
yes plz i will teach every one my moves
-----
thx if you do

-----
thx augans for doing this
-----
plz invite me i will o lots of great things
:d
-----
sry for so many posts
-----
lol
Last edited by golflord11; Apr 15, 2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fuck!

How long should I wait until I re-apply.
damn it.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
I think we should give him a chance, seeing how much info he provided and whatnot.

Unless you mean me and you weren't being sarcastic.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
what
-----
plz invite me i will teach every one in this wonderful clan my moves
-----
imaslayya how long does it usualy take for them to respond
-----
i think he was talking about me though
Last edited by golflord11; Apr 15, 2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They normally say
"Posted for discussion, feel free to post around our board in the mean-time"
and it takes a few days.
-----