Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I resent this...

Step 1: Its not like I'm telling you to jump off a bridge with a rock tied to your head. (Btw can you do that for me?)

Step 2: Ew. Why would you waste hard earned money on something that will cost just as much as a mac to fix in the first 3 years of owning it.

Step 3: You can do that easily for Mac.

Step 4: Ew? Why would you play on a PC? (Yes, that is what she said.)

1: Done. Base jumping ftw.

2: Had a laptop for 6 years, got a new one cause... well cause I wanted a new one and I loaded the old one up with too many games.

3: Yes, but it's much easier on a PC.

4: Cause it's what PC's are great at? Ironic question is ironic. (For those who don't understand, asking why you'd play something on a PC only shows the strength of the PC vs. the weakness of the Mac where gaming is concerned.)

Bam. Had enough son? ;)

Also, I didn't mean to insult when I said not to listen to you, I merely meant that your intent concerning Macs was incorrect.
However, if you'll look closer, there is nothing to resent. You mentioned your Mac "sucks dick" and I stated that people should not listen to you.

You've resented the one person who backed you. Way to bite the hand that feeds.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
God damnit wolfe or someone that knows how to install toribash on a mac tell me now :P and no steps...

And hey aakash were you in team parkour?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
1: Done. Base jumping ftw.

2: Had a laptop for 6 years, got a new one cause... well cause I wanted a new one and I loaded the old one up with too many games.

3: Yes, but it's much easier on a PC.

4: Cause it's what PC's are great at? Ironic question is ironic. (For those who don't understand, asking why you'd play something on a PC only shows the strength of the PC vs. the weakness of the Mac where gaming is concerned.)

Bam. Had enough son? ;)

Also, I didn't mean to insult when I said not to listen to you, I merely meant that your intent concerning Macs was incorrect.
However, if you'll look closer, there is nothing to resent. You mentioned your Mac "sucks dick" and I stated that people should not listen to you.

You've resented the one person who backed you. Way to bite the hand that feeds.

Mac vs PC has been going on for a long time. Considering oh... 99.5% of Toribash uses PC's I hardly find this argument fair enough for me to fight. You could grab anyone you wanted from any server and start up a debate, while I can't. Not fair for the wolfe. BURN HIM!!!! I MEAN DISQUALIFY HIM!!!
:3
ok guys.... I'm here to solve your problems!!

Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
FUCKING WOLFE TELL ME GOD DAMNIT! GOD DAMNIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NylmdC_uEM

Dude, just download the program from the homepage of the Toribah website, then save the file to your desktop/applications folder. After this just open the Toribash folder and double click on the Toribash application logo. Should open just fine.
I did but then nothing happened it opened for a second and then closed :/
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
I did but then nothing happened it opened for a second and then closed :/

Try both: restarting your comp, and then reinstalling Toribash if that doesn't work.
I am ashamed to see you lot discussing macs.
Really.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks