Toribash
Muur and Lucent: I say "Yes"

iac: No.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I am too lazy right now, I'll go with a yes for Muur and Dragonlaye.

As for Lucent, no; I don't particularly like double-clanners on any level whatsoever.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
How come I was in C3 when I was in Sexy, then?
Yes to all except the obvious person who should get a no.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
How come I was in C3 when I was in Sexy, then?
Yes to all except the obvious person who should get a no.

now that sounds un-fair indeed ;) , or,lastgod is a perv, jk
But i understand that double clanning is not good for you guys, If other members don't allow me to join this clan,i can take my apps back
Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
But i understand that double clanning is not good for you guys, If other members don't allow me to join this clan,i can take my apps back

My no stands.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I won't mind it, In my whole opinion i think double claning is a bad thing, but Lucent really looks like an active and trust worthy person.
I say if he believe that he is up for this, and by this i mean being active in both clans and not being a douche he has my yes.

Also...

Originally Posted by Lucent View Post

Look he has got a sense of humor I like him already >.<
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 16, 2011 at 06:29 PM.