Toribash
Emg, were you looking for art? clannys get 50% discount . I do avatars, floor textures signatures and of course clan banners (pretty much anything you need that's art, i have your back; except textures because i've only made 3 sets and 2 of them kind of sucked so im really not that confident making textures) don't use my shop in my signature yet because tomorrow, or tonight im going to be completely redoing it.

On the other hand id like to introduce myself, the names josh, I am a 17 year old high school student who is failing most of his classes (unfortunately), I am excellent when it comes to designing and creating, i'm always either out in the garage building something, going to parties with my friends or fooling around with photo editors. i was in-active for a period of 3 months due to computer troubles and some money troubles. So the last 3 weeks or so ive been adjusting back into the toribash world. i tend to only play one mod (judo) mainly because that and twinswords are the only two tourney rooms. but when it comes to judo i can fuck shit up unless i'm up against certain people i rarely lose in that mod. do to my one mod career i believe that my maturity and art skills are what makes me, me. sorry for the wall of text but thanks for your time!
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Ok, cool, I might need a set though, doesn't really matter if it is awful, I just can't find anyone to make one for me.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
It would be great if you could make a radioactive one. Radioactive and black. Because that's my force/relax color.
Force = Radioactive. Lax = Hunter.
Just invade that helps.

The style would be kind of electric. Or like flowing stuff.
That cool.
Just a different style. That one was more rigid, I want it to be electric.
Hey josh, not bad art, i liked these position + effects.
But you can make it better, the background is suck. :P
Yeah so how much do you charge for them sets, josh?