Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Wicked] Replays!
[Wicked] Replays!

The rules are pretty simple; rate and criticize the replay above yours... If the post above yours does not follow this rule, please continue to rate the first replay that was left unrated.

I'll start us off with my newest replay after a couple of weeks.
Attached Files
Wolf257~Ballad of apples..rpl (236.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:02 AM.
My aim here isn't to kill the old wicked spirit. It's to make this more of a professional respected clan. Spirit comes from the individual.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
You had a replays thread? Give me the title of it and I can get the thread back to the forum so you can make appropriate adjustments.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
You had a replays thread? Give me the title of it and I can get the thread back to the forum so you can make appropriate adjustments.

It was more a a mix between different forms of media... replays, art, videos, music, etc...

I think a separate non-stickied thread would turn out much better.
Yeah, we will be doing separate unstickied threads. Can you edit the first post so that it matches the style of the forum? I can do it for you if you need.
Oh and as for the thread.. just let me know if you need anything from it.
Alright, sounds good, also, I posted below the board format.
Hopefully this helps.

Thread info.

Regarding Reforms.. I'm going to throw up a few discussion threads for activity.