Toribash
Yep, fun train. Basically we just try not to think about the problems and have fun.
And yea, dying by thinking of dying can indeed, lead to dying.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Basically we just try not to think about the problems and have fun.

That is not the way I think.
The way I think:

"I could die? I COULD DIE?"
*scares the fuck out of himself*
"It would be better if I take my own life, I can't stand this fear"
*Takes his life*
Doctor: "I should've said him that the chance to die is 0.001%."
Awww, that's bad Zock :/ but welcome to the band wagon of the abnormal people :P, and Welcome Koooper i hope you make it to Full member :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I find this post amusing to a point. But there was a line, and it was crossed o-o

this line -> ___________________________________________

Anyhow, I dont really take my problem seriously. I just find it funny that doctors don't like having me near electrical equipment because last time I had a CT scan the machine broke. Twice. With me in it. That and I don't really notice the effects of having a heart working at 60% normal rate.
Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
welcome to the band wagon of the abnormal people

Oh, I think this disease is the most normal thing I have, I'm not new in the band wagon of the abnormal people ^^

btw, there are so many people in this band wagon of abnormal people, so we are more normal than abnormal.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Oh, I think this disease is the most normal thing I have, I'm not new in the band wagon of the abnormal people ^^

btw, there are so many people in this band wagon of abnormal people, so we are more normal than abnormal.

This seems to be correct. We shall convert the other people /o3o/
lulz i am 100% abnormal... just take my mental state.... yup 100% abnormal here :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
If there are more abnormal people in the world than normal people, then that wouldn't class them as 'normal', it would just mean they are the higher population (I assume).