Ranking
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
It's Karbn's decision.

Indeed I know. I meant I can start say other online spars or offline replays now.

Mainly on sparring and parkour I suppose.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Yeah you're allowed to post on our #Replays thread as long as you follow ours rules.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Yeah you're allowed to post on our #Replays thread as long as you follow ours rules.

Alright then. Thank you.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
I don't mind helping an old friend. I'm still very very busy and probably won't be able to help very much, but I'll help wherever I can. I'm always up to help an old friend
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I don't mind helping an old friend. I'm still very very busy and probably won't be able to help very much, but I'll help wherever I can. I'm always up to help an old friend

I truly do appreciate your assistance Karbn. We may schedule times to play once you are ready. Also, do you have discord? I'd rather not post too much here and it would be easier than Private Messages.
Last edited by Forreign; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
I'm a little bit late, sorry

I feel bad replying to your fancy and really well elaborated application without saying much or at least giving solid information about my decision but, it's simple for me. In my opinion, you should be trial by now and then our members leaders can tell if you're in or not, your skills should be refined tho.

Summing up, sounds good to me, yes. Now comes that same thing everyone says, but you better consider what I'm saying because I'm truly kewl, not just polite; you can PM me or ask for help to impress someone with a replay or anything else, I would love to know I can help (that includes explaining how everything works here and how you should behave with each character we have here or in-game shit but I've been quite inactive lately).

Anyways, you're an unofficial trial, apparently so, good luck! See you with [Vector] in your nick in a couple days o/
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I'm a little bit late, sorry

I feel bad replying to your fancy and really well elaborated application without saying much or at least giving solid information about my decision but, it's simple for me. In my opinion, you should be trial by now and then our members leaders can tell if you're in or not, your skills should be refined tho.

Summing up, sounds good to me, yes. Now comes that same thing everyone says, but you better consider what I'm saying because I'm truly kewl, not just polite; you can PM me or ask for help to impress someone with a replay or anything else, I would love to know I can help (that includes explaining how everything works here and how you should behave with each character we have here or in-game shit but I've been quite inactive lately).

Anyways, you're an unofficial trial, apparently so, good luck! See you with [Vector] in your nick in a couple days o/

Thank you Lionet.
I'll make it easier from this point. You can consider yourself a Vector member until everyone decides whether you should stay in or not. Trial it is boy. I'm giving no time limit for your improvement so I'll make you official once I'm sure you're good enough for the family^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █