Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

HOW COME YOU GET TO BE A MOD ANDY?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Bend the rules, or pull some strings. You kinda mixed them together. Other than that, it's sweet.

E: Bashem, Uric pulled the strings and spoke to people. I think he deserves it. You seem a bit nutty, to me.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Bend the rules, or pull some strings. You kinda mixed them together. Other than that, it's sweet.

E: Bashem, Uric pulled the strings and spoke to people. I think he deserves it. You seem a bit nutty, to me.

Lol Andy he called me nutty he obviously doesn't know you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well hey, I can't say I know either of you all that well, but I think Uric has proven to be quite a fella and by what I have seen he posts more often.
I don't care i was just wondering.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, Corey don't worry about it.

Billy likes to mess round and confuse people with his confusing exploits of gay comments. O.o.

Lol, kidding Billy.

Na, he's cool.
I didn't know that we could have moderators for a specific thread. That sounds like fun.
Also, nice choosing with the mod positions.

When will he get this done?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD