Ranking
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post

how to shut down the feral flare meta

Mine is better. ;p

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...1#ranked-stats

~Wowser you played one more game than he did 10/10 man
Last edited by Stellar; Apr 21, 2014 at 03:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post

how to shut down the feral flare meta

I don't think Teemo counters half the pool of champions that make incredible use of FF unfortunately =/

Shyvana and Warwick for example won't have a huge deal with the first few second of being blind.

My answer to FF so far has been play champions who can snowball the lane since there's less jungle presence AND OR play champions who can kite the AA'rs to death. My go to would be Tristana for that because her Botrk + ult + leaps + her range makes her really good at dealing with people who need to be up your grill to kill you.

(And pray nobody plays FF Twitch jungle)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Finals: C9 vs TSM was kinda sad yesterday.

"The legends says that Dyrus is still stunned."
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Jinx? I want to save up for her as she interest me :U

In solo queue, she is among the top 3 best and among 2 most consistent safe ADC out there. The only "safer" ADC option I can really think of is Caitlyn, but Caitlyn arguably doesn't scale into the late game as well as Jinx does.

Jinx's only major problem is a lack of escape mechanism. AKA: Ezreal can blink out on his like 13 second cooldown manuever, Corki can use Valkeyrie to fly away a certain distance, Caitlyn can send out a cast net to project herself backwards, Tristana can leap backwards with her rocket, etc. Jinx GETS an escape mechanism if she get's a turret or champion kill, and she denied a bit of travel area with her chompers, but more importantly to answer your question directly:

If you like ADCs, Jinx is a great option. Her very fast attack animation makes last hitting easy, she scales really well, I know you like global executes and she has one, and her waveclear and ability to take objectives (turrets, dragon, etc) are really strong because of the minigun's passive.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Why are people stupid and max q first on yasuo? .-. laning phase doesn't need the constant q up. E is infinitely more powerful in the beginning before you have your crits. Trolls the shit out of enemy mids who build a quick armguard, cause i'm doing like 300 damage just by dashing through you as magic.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why are people stupid and max q first on yasuo? .-. laning phase doesn't need the constant q up. E is infinitely more powerful in the beginning before you have your crits. Trolls the shit out of enemy mids who build a quick armguard, cause i'm doing like 300 damage just by dashing through you as magic.

because Q will provide more dps and E is mainly for utility
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

because you can only use it once every 10 seconds on the same person and it's useless in an all-in whereas Q isn't?
Hoss.

OMG

Just looking for new stuff to try, I stumbled upon a Tiger Strike top Udyr guide written by a 2400 or so rated player. I cannot even believe how strong it is. You can build for teamfight or for backdooring *like taking turrets with no minion assistance*, and it was just incredible how well it worked.

Did it in unranked, smoked out everyone but my team still lost. Brought it into ranked but it was a 4v5 since we all went toxic on an amumu who couldn't land a q into the ocean and actually full on whiffed an ultimate. But it has so much potential, and I don't even have more than 1 MS quint yet.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!