Toribash
If you know how to Xin Zhao, he's easy mode lp in low leagues right now. Never banned cause of yi and ww being scurry cause of feral flame, and provides more utility to the team and teamfights with great damage when he feral flames it up. #balanced
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you know how to Xin Zhao, he's easy mode lp in low leagues right now. Never banned cause of yi and ww being scurry cause of feral flame, and provides more utility to the team and teamfights with great damage when he feral flames it up. #balanced

That makes a lot of sense, but getting to Diamond with FOTM strategies and easy champions to me would like be achieving a high title in chess from using blietzkrieg and other cheeses to get there. I didn't get to diamond in SC2 from 6 pooling and I won't get into diamond in LoL from Pantheon jungle pre-nerf, Kassadin mid pre-nerf, Kha'zix jungle prenerf, using ANY FF champion, etc. etc.

Cheapens the satisfaction of achieving it for me. I don't condemn others for it, unless I'm in a bad mood from a losing streak, but that's the standard I hold myself to.

I still have 90 LP in S3, so I should, theoreotically, get back into S2 soon.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I play everybody, regardless of FOTM or not. It would make no sense having every champion and not giving them a whirl every now and then. Besides, even when they nerf feral flame, Xin'll probably still be buffed enough to continue being viable. If anything, I reduce playing champions when they become FOTM because I hate mirror matchups. Shit's stupid. Yi and WW are not getting touched until next patch because of it (not that I play them frequently anyways, boring skill sets of 1. right click 2. profit). Xin is just an old jungle that I completely enjoy playing when I'm bored, but not too bored, because it's fun to whirlwind and ruin everybody's teamfight.

Luckily, nobody uses support xerath, so I'm gonna see if I can whip it out at my uni's LoL club. It's not gonna happen, cause the other support player in the club almost always picks morgana, and it's fucking stupid laning against that as xerath. Still, when a counterpick arises, I'm taking it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I play everybody, regardless of FOTM or not. It would make no sense having every champion and not giving them a whirl every now and then. Besides, even when they nerf feral flame, Xin'll probably still be buffed enough to continue being viable. If anything, I reduce playing champions when they become FOTM because I hate mirror matchups. Shit's stupid. Yi and WW are not getting touched until next patch because of it (not that I play them frequently anyways, boring skill sets of 1. right click 2. profit). Xin is just an old jungle that I completely enjoy playing when I'm bored, but not too bored, because it's fun to whirlwind and ruin everybody's teamfight.

Luckily, nobody uses support xerath, so I'm gonna see if I can whip it out at my uni's LoL club. It's not gonna happen, cause the other support player in the club almost always picks morgana, and it's fucking stupid laning against that as xerath. Still, when a counterpick arises, I'm taking it.

No for sure that's chill but to just play Xin for the sake of abusing FF right now is mleh to me. Especially since I don't own him. Because now I'm almost buying him BECAUSE of FF.

But hey! Tomorrow Vi goes on sale! She's a very good jungler to add to my champ pool.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
No for sure that's chill but to just play Xin for the sake of abusing FF right now is mleh to me. Especially since I don't own him. Because now I'm almost buying him BECAUSE of FF.

But hey! Tomorrow Vi goes on sale! She's a very good jungler to add to my champ pool.

Vi is my main jungle. You should definitely buy her if you enjoy jungling. Feral flare + trinity force = ge ge.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Did it

-----
I like how people are picking WW for the feral flare. lol.

Well.

F*ck your FF

-----
Is this a teaser of like Tryndamere's drinking buddy Braum or something? xD

edit: Confirmed yes it is -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6dt3hu95AY

I think he is going to be a support or a top laner. The thing that made me think about him being support is the fact he is blocking arrows, who shoots arrows? Ashe :o Pawnce will be doing Ao Shin some time soon
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just bought Super Galaxy Rumble, Void Fizz and Arctic Ops Varus.

Also got Resistance Caitlyn (meh), Scarlet Hammer Poppy and Striker Ezreal. (Striker Ezreal is apparently one of the top 20 rare skins of league, so that's nice)
Has anyone written a guide on how to comeback and win after losing reasonably bad Especially in particular when you yourself are the feeder?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!