Ranking
I just started playing guys, been using jax he is my preceded champion so far. But everytime I top lane with him I seem to get 2v1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Geez, I hope I'll get that AOV and Riot ward. Been lookin' for them for ages now. :<
*crosses fingers*

Out of curiousity, how many pms did you get?
Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 15, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Should i still try talking to them even though it was just a warning? I was just notified that "after a certain ammount of reports of feeding intentionally" that ive been warned, and if it happens again my account is subjected to tempory suspension
Nothing has happened since

It's up to you. If you feel the warning is unwarranted, as it could just be you played poorly a couple games with asshole teammates, then it shouldn't hurt to ask for a third party opinion.

However, yes, it really is not necessary as it is just a warning. Could be worth saving the appeal until an actual suspension comes in for the sake of not seeming whiny or unrepentant.

I would have appealed straight away for the warning, solely because the intentionally fed enemy team report is overused on people who played a bad game. Unless there's any evidence in chat logs that you deaths were intentional to feed, I always feel an unskilled player report is more appropriate, if any. If it's frequent reports for it, and if you haven't been deliberately feeding, I personally would of taken a shot at an appeal because that warning should be for people who are trying to ruin another player's game, not those who try to win but lose for one reason or another.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hey Coco! Hope you got my PM then! *crossing fingers about some free codes, I don't have really any skins*

Rawwrh: Is it 2v1 as in they send 2 to lane against you? Or is it 1v1 but you get ganked by their jungle? If it's 2v1, do they not have a jungle?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I really wanted the codes but nvm, I have this curse voice beta keys:
b43d7ec5-0259-4a98-86c5-62eed764ff9a
47a6b92e-abb1-40cc-8fc2-1d2acdf98206
9ca87f49-c1ba-4a55-a3ff-6a49786032c5
8446fcc9-a29e-44a8-8b2d-d4bcdca7a251
Just go to http://beta.cursevoice.com/ and redeem your key.

I have another 5 keys, just send a PM and I will give you one.
-----
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Geez, I hope I'll get that AOV and Riot ward. Been lookin' for them for ages now. :<
*crosses fingers*

Out of curiousity, how many pms did you get?

I received the AOV and Fist Bump ward, I play on LAN so the code could work for you if you play on NA or EUW, PM if you didn't receive a code.
Last edited by VanChuster6; Apr 15, 2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Hey Coco! Hope you got my PM then! *crossing fingers about some free codes, I don't have really any skins*

Rawwrh: Is it 2v1 as in they send 2 to lane against you? Or is it 1v1 but you get ganked by their jungle? If it's 2v1, do they not have a jungle?

2 on top lane with no jungle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
The norm for a lot of people was to take 1 AD and 2 life steal quints for that extra sustain but still last hitting under the towers.

With the nerf to the lifesteal quint, I think the AD is worth it for easier last hitting, better harass, and still getting a minuscule boost in sustain because if youre hitting harder you're healing more.

Also: The new MF is seriously undervalued.

MF

You can out-trade almost every champion despite her range due to her Q being on such low cooldown with such low mana cost, her attack animation is one of the fastest in the game, her ultimate has always been unbelievably stronger than other carries in the Early Game (Compare her ult to Jinx, Twitch,Caitlin, Corki, Ezreal, Vayne to hers in a 2v2 setting and you'll see what I'm getting at), she lanes well with both defensive and offensive supports, I mean she's not "the best ADC" and there's reasons not to pick her obviously. But her early game strengths, her mobility, her built in passive, and her buff for late game scaling is really really healthy.

She has no escape and is very dependent on positioning. She is also relatively squishy and needs to be close to someone to trade effectively, which is very bad in lane. She is supposed to be a lane bully, but she often can't do her job effectively due to how superior every other adc is. In my opinion, she's the worst adc in the game.

Also, thanks to coco for being amazing and giving me a code
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
She has no escape and is very dependent on positioning. She is also relatively squishy and needs to be close to someone to trade effectively, which is very bad in lane. She is supposed to be a lane bully, but she often can't do her job effectively due to how superior every other adc is. In my opinion, she's the worst adc in the game.

http://www.nerfplz.com/2014/04/2014-...olo-queue.html

^looks like someone has to disagree with you.

Honestly it's easy to point out the faults in Champions and make any of them look like they are either too strong or too weak. If being squishy and not having a "reliable escape" were enough to make an ADC bad, Jinx and Twitch wouldn't be picked in solo queue and LCS so much (though admittedly, people are lovin up on Lucian and Cait atm). MF can effectively bully lanes and win trades because her harass isn't a skill shot, thus it goes over the creep wave. She was a champion who wasn't picked primarily because her bullying wasn't enough to scale her into the late game, and they buff'd her harass AND her late game scaling.

We can theorycraft all we want but she's sitting at the #17 spot for highest win/loss ratio this month, probably for a good reason.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!