Toribash
I'm pretty sure you can get that warning overturned by just talking to riot about the circumstances and request a reevaluation. It should have chat logs from champ select, so you should be able to prove jax was not communicating and picked top when you called it, then started harassing you after he fed. State that you switched to jungle when you could and jax deliberately followed you to steal your jungle while you were taking it. And that you split pushed and bded the nexus to win. Split pushers rarely have good kda anyways, and if you explain your reasoning and the nature of the game it sounds like an unfair ruling. If your account of it is true, it's one of the rare bad rulings from tribunal. Besides, it can't hurt.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If only I didn't already have every single one of those skins .-. I should stop impulsive spending.

But dat gurren rumble skin ~.~ I wants it, I can has it, I shouldn't get it, rito plz just this once
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm pretty sure you can get that warning overturned by just talking to riot about the circumstances and request a reevaluation. It should have chat logs from champ select, so you should be able to prove jax was not communicating and picked top when you called it, then started harassing you after he fed. State that you switched to jungle when you could and jax deliberately followed you to steal your jungle while you were taking it. And that you split pushed and bded the nexus to win. Split pushers rarely have good kda anyways, and if you explain your reasoning and the nature of the game it sounds like an unfair ruling. If your account of it is true, it's one of the rare bad rulings from tribunal. Besides, it can't hurt.

Should i still try talking to them even though it was just a warning? I was just notified that "after a certain ammount of reports of feeding intentionally" that ive been warned, and if it happens again my account is subjected to tempory suspension
Nothing has happened since
Pretty sure I'm going to main Lux after I get good at her, she's so fun x)

LuxGame2

-----
Wish me luck

Ranked

Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump