no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

As said about a day ago...

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
*Points Finger* OH PIRATE GOD AND A GUY THAT THINK IS JESUS BUT IN REALITY HIS A GRAMMAR fag!!!

Seriously harsh. You thought I wouldn't be upset by something like that? Even in one thread when I said "Uncalled for" you kept on going. Plus, the caps made it sound even more harsh, because caps lock seems like someone is yelling. But now I realize it was just a joke. But it was a cruel, mean joke that could hurt someone's feelings. An example would be mine.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Erm... That was realy a joke... I said I'll stop... Anyway, Whatahell thah have to do with my grammar?

if u calling someone names?? do i really have to explain??
anyway.. i dont want to judge anyone
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Grayve sometimes u joke harshly, not everyone knows u just joking. U pissed me few times but I didn't react (except in the comic with that dildo thing ;)) but seriously, try to think how will other person react to your jokes. It can be miss-understood.
Now shake hands and be good
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Useless lives. You can say shit about how every life has a value and whatnot but the fact is they aren't benefiting the world in any way. Kadans posts make sense. For the greater good.

Huh. I'd like to know what you do that benefits the world so greatly that you deserve to live.
I don't do anything to help the world, and i'm not planning on doing anything anytime soon. I don't think that qualifies me for mass genocide though.
Dude... I already said sorry... And rly... Fag? C'mon... You seens not to know me rly... I joke with EVERYTHING!!!... Serious... I'm sry...

#TribeOn
Still, you kept it up. You could of done something like... Not as harsh as a swear like fag? (I'm still trying to figure out how to say fag without this guy's face appearing.) Just remember I'm as sensitive as a 10 year old when it comes to turnovers like this.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Also, MrTeapawt, if it makes you feel any better, his rank is not really all that high. Elite is more for the people who are good ingame, not specifically for those who are intelligent and stuff. All his rank means is that he paid 1k to the bank, then beat someone in a duel. Doesn't mean anyone thinks he deserves it. Yes, that was a dig.