no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
I rly didn't get it Mrfag...

Okay. WTF. First day, we were friends. Now you hate me? What's going on?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Seriously thinking about leaving.
Okay. First off, It's been a week or so in Piratez. What happens? I get a bully. By who? GrayveXP.

For real, I thought we were gonna be like epic friends when we made that 3+ Paragraph story in Wibbles. But I thought wrong. All I did was correct him when he got my belt name wrong or something like that. Now he keeps pointing my name out. But not with "MrTeapawt" he calls me "Mrfag" and I'm seriously feeling like crap afterwards.

I don't deserve to be treated like this, and you might think that too. If he does get a consequence, please don't demote him. I don't want to ruin his chances of getting a higher rank than he already is. I'm always polite, kind, conciderate, and have a good sence of humour. I don't know what got him to act like this, but I'm really feeling upset after he marks out something like this. I'm feeling so upset that I currently have tears in my eyes, and I actually thought of leaving Piratez.

If I do leave, I'll be auctioning off my set for the price I bought it for.

EDIT: Problem solved, I'm staying kthx
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jan 6, 2010 at 07:27 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Oh DUDE!!! C'mon!! That was just a joke!! I'm sry if I offended you... Is like rly ONLY a joke... I'm rly sorry MrTeapawt... If you didn't liked it, just talked to me... There's no need to feel sad, or even thinking on leaving Piratez... Rly dude... I didn't meant to... Sorry...

#TribeOn
as i'm writing the first post i want to point out that i actually think you are a polite person, and i saw a post of Grayve and i dont know what was going on between u 2, but anyways.. by being unpolite (if you are only joking by calling him MrFaggot then just ignore this bit) is not giving u a good grammar.

And Teapawt..... Dont leave

EDITED...: shit.... Grayve was faster then me... im only the 2nd poster xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I don't hate you. It's just a joke man ^^ We call people of fag when we're just playing... If you don't like it... I'll stop MrTeapawt ^^

#TribeOn
Looking for Shop Buddies \o/
ok guys as u should know i sold Xtreme to kadan and kadan sold Kadan to me.
Complicationg huh?
Well to make this easier for u guys we swapped accounts.
So im in need of a shop to open up with buddie/s
As long as your a clan member your good to go.
wanna see some of my examples?
I can also do pov-rays but i not right now.
Not plagarism even though i kinda took the idea of the hair from mrama.
Dont worry this isnt all i have done.
More heads to come folks as soon as they load D':

Exps:

ew
gala, try go to Art/Textures forum and make a thread like this one... Like hundred of people will post... Then you choose the one you like... K ^^?

#TribeOn
Well... I don't know... You look realy good... Check out my head shop in my Sig and tell me what you think... Ok?

#TribeOn