Ranking
#Killkick: No imo. His replays look too stiff and slow.

The opener of the first replay seems pretty bad. I don't see the point of this replay, you've done only a split and a disarm.
The skeet was unnecessary and too simple and the pose was pretty unstable. I can't see anything good on this replay.
The manipulation of the second replay was too slow and stiff.
The first kick seemed a bit weak and the dms you made after that kick were so messy and grabby.
Overall the replay is pretty stiff and the second part is nothing special, the pose was pretty unstable imo.
Oh well, The third one is too stiff imo. The split and the decap look too weak and slow. Also in this replay the pose is pretty bad.

Daxx: I'd say no. Seems too stiff and his hits are pretty weak usually.

The first replay isn't bad, maybe a bit too grabby.
The first boomhit is quite nice but the decap is too weak, you could have done some dm more.
You seem too stiff between the frames 370 - 200.
You've done some useless kick imo and overall the replay seems too grabby.
Oh, i see a grabby hit at the frame 350, too bad.
The second replay looks a bit stiff, i don't like the first part when you are jumping to reach uke.
The dms aren't really good and some of them seem weak, the skeet was too simple imo.
It looks pretty boring to see overall.
The opener of the third replay is so boring and stiff imo. I see some quite nice hits but nothing spectacular.
Try to do more boomhit and to relax more joints.

#Huszti: See below. Anyway i saw some of his replays and he's pretty good.

Your replays are broken, try to upload them in another site

I'm not a recruiter so these are only my opinions, those sentences aren't official.
Last edited by Pulse; May 23, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Long gone
#Killkick: As shook or Tempo said ''Practice makes perfect''.
You still have chances to join since my sentences aren't official.

#Huszti: I'm pretty undecided. I'd say yes but i'm not convinced yet. I'll look for other replays from you.

Well, the first replay is nice, good flow. It looks good even if is simple,
maybe it could be better if you do something more after the boomhit.
The only flaw i can see is the pose, too unstable.
The second replay looks pretty good. The first kick is quite nice even if you waited too much between it and the second kick.
The second part seemed a bit messy especially the decap. The pose is nothing special.
The third replay is pretty sweet too. I didn't enjoy so much the opener, it looks a bit stiff.
The boom was very nice though, you had a nice flow. I didn't like so much the part when you jump and decap uke,
imo you should have kicked the legs before the decap, that looks a bit weak.

I'm not a recruiter so these are only my opinions, those sentences aren't official.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
#Killkick: No imo. His replays look too stiff and slow.

The opener of the first replay seems pretty bad. I don't see the point of this replay, you've done only a split and a disarm.
The skeet was unnecessary and too simple and the pose was pretty unstable. I can't see anything good on this replay.
The manipulation of the second replay was too slow and stiff.
The first kick seemed a bit weak and the dms you made after that kick were so messy and grabby.
Overall the replay is pretty stiff and the second part is nothing special, the pose was pretty unstable imo.
Oh well, The third one is too stiff imo. The split and the decap look too weak and slow. Also in this replay the pose is pretty bad.

Daxx: I'd say no. Seems too stiff and his hits are pretty weak usually.

The first replay isn't bad, maybe a bit too grabby.
The first boomhit is quite nice but the decap is too weak, you could have done some dm more.
You seem too stiff between the frames 370 - 200.
You've done some useless kick imo and overall the replay seems too grabby.
Oh, i see a grabby hit at the frame 350, too bad.
The second replay looks a bit stiff, i don't like the first part when you are jumping to reach uke.
The dms aren't really good and some of them seem weak, the skeet was too simple imo.
It looks pretty boring to see overall.
The opener of the third replay is so boring and stiff imo. I see some quite nice hits but nothing spectacular.
Try to do more boomhit and to relax more joints.

#Huszti: See below. Anyway i saw some of his replays and he's pretty good.

Your replays are broken, try to upload them in another site

Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
#Killkick: As shook or Tempo said ''Practice makes perfect''.
You still have chances to join since my sentences aren't official.

#Huszti: I'm pretty undecided. I'd say yes but i'm not convinced yet. I'll look for other replays from you.

Well, the first replay is nice, good flow. It looks good even if is simple,
maybe it could be better if you do something more after the boomhit.
The only flaw i can see is the pose, too unstable.
The second replay looks pretty good. The first kick is quite nice even if you waited too much between it and the second kick.
The second part seemed a bit messy especially the decap. The pose is nothing special.
The third replay is pretty sweet too. I didn't enjoy so much the opener, it looks a bit stiff.
The boom was very nice though, you had a nice flow. I didn't like so much the part when you jump and decap uke,
imo you should have kicked the legs before the decap, that looks a bit weak.

Hello I am a recruiter and I officially endorse the above analyses.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time