Toribash
never drank before, flamsey? your in for some fun if you start lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Yeah I'm not really about that life. I'm straight edge ; D if ya don't know what that means it means I don't do any recreational drugs or alcohol. Like I've tried a few beers and stuff but it was so nasty and I don't really see the appeal to being drunk it looks... Disorienting to say the least xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
lol well youll want to soon enough, i used to be the same as you, didnt want anything to alter my mind set then i just stopped giving a fuck...realized there was a lot of fun to be had, not tryin to make you like this stuff or convert but you usually go through an experimental faze when your young, in it right now xD
Rhum, Champagne, baguettes
I'm lovin it
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
it seems... this is hard... today at 1:00pm -6 gmt... my girlfriend broke up with me.....i am really sad. she ment so much to me.
oh is this where i put my signature?
aww NJ that really sucks :/ we are here for you man. thats a terrible time to break up D; right on Valentines. We are here for you if you need anything bb
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
%85 Apple pie Moonshine XD 6 shots your out like a light.. Take it easy Jesus, things will look up man, its terrible of all days, but keep your head up
im a not droonk, u er harrit.