Toribash
We have a lot of people in our clan currently. So it's going to be very hard for any new people to come into the clan.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
This is getting out of hand.

Both Pnutbutta and ArzzyGG Are In Discussion.

To increase your chances of joining, join our discord and be active in there. I will then test you for your in game skills and we will see about the final verdict.

Good luck.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I vote yes for Pnutbutta, he is a good player as well as a good person. I have known him for quite a while and i believe he would make a good member in the clan
you're on thin ice, pal
Request to join?
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I wan't to help make this clan grow, and i can make textures C:

What's you favorite mod? I did like mushu but now i like judo and sparring.

How often do you play? I usually play 3-5 hours every day

Do you post regularly in forums? I don't post much

Do you check and respond to your PMs? I do try to check them every day

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I am a 2nd dan, i'm pretty good at the game, and if you see me you can join me and play with me any time C:

Sorry i'm not really good at profiling myself i look at other peoples posts when they were requesting to join and my post just looks like rubbish compared to them.

I agree to all of the rules.
Thanks for reading
Last edited by Katt; Apr 19, 2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: I forgot something i wanted to say
Originally Posted by Zimsan113 View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I wan't to help make this clan grow, and i can make textures C:

What's you favorite mod? I did like mushu but now i like judo and sparring.

How often do you play? I usually play 3-5 hours every day

Do you post regularly in forums? I don't post much

Do you check and respond to your PMs? I do try to check them every day

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I am a 2nd dan, i'm pretty good at the game, and if you see me you can join me and play with me any time C:

Sorry i'm not really good at profiling myself i look at other peoples posts when they were requesting to join and my post just looks like rubbish compared to them.

I agree to all of the rules.
Thanks for reading

Denied.
If you think your app is bad, "...my post just looks like rubbish..." then why even post it?
You're not forum active.
You didn't add the WAPOW! at the end.
You didn't read the first post.
None of us know you, probably.

Feel free to apply again in a week.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Swepp came back huzzah! there is still hope for these poor guys!
Nyes~! for pnutbutta, seems like a nice guy keep it up.
N-no... for Zimsan113
Thanks for the feedback guys. c:

Can't play toribash today or go on discord today because I've an exam coming up, and a football match, so sorry about that. I'll be on discord tomorrow.
Back in action bitches.
Hey my name is Daniel i'm 15 from Australia and very active on toribash. I play nearly everyday for atleast 5 hours to get over time. My favourite hobbies is using my rc and racing with my family. I also enjoy soccer and quad riding. I've gained many friends on toribash and keep in touch with them on Skype. I don't post much on forums but love to read though the messages. My favourite mods are twinsword, abd, boxshumushu and lightninglenshu. I'm mainly in boxshumushu tourney. I check my pm's everyday. i'm a 3rd dan black belt. My skill's on this game are pretty good and i've seem to know what i am doing. I'm really friendly and funny i love messing around also. But take tourneys and betting seriously. I've made a few betting servers back in the day and would love to do them again. I would love to offer wapow my skill's on this game too help keep it on top. Yes it might seem little but i'm getting there. Flame is my first clan i've been in and would love to be in yours. I've join toribash july 16 2012 and seen this game changed heaps.
Last edited by Swat; Apr 20, 2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Adding new things
coolman11

Denied.

Don't like your app, and I don't like your forum activity. You didn't read the OP either.

You're in a clan already as well, what's up with that?
Last edited by Swepples; Apr 20, 2016 at 01:18 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]