Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey, I was reading the congrats thread, and kratos was commenting on the fact that we escaped his radar while getting official. He said "inactive." Unless he was referring to the last week of forum activity or the fact that some players are unable to post due to life, we aren't really inactive.
-----
That's scary. Just as I post about kratos, he posts before me.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 13, 2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I think Kratos means being "inactive" in-game in terms of competing against other, relatively more well-known clans.
fl0w
Anyway. Kratos, I am a sack of cells that has been in existence for eighteen years. That which is known as my brain does not believe that I must work hard to receive positive results. I obviously love games, or I wouldn't be here semi-kind-of-but-not-really-leading the clan. My cat keeps my feet warm at night. That's about all there is about me.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Wow ... That's creepy ... There must be some sort of sorcery involved here.

We're just a regular bunch of friendly bros and babes, Kratos. I'm the crazy one. Hawkes is one of the cool, calm, and collected ones.
fl0w
Thanks timee, that makes sense.
-----
I only seem that way. Inside, I'm fantasizing about killing the guy who just cut me off in traffic, or shoving the slow old lady down the escalator.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 13, 2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As I believe that this would be an appropriate place to put this, seagl3 has been inactive for nearly a month.

If you would like this to be moved to the general discussion, say the word.
-----
Forum inactive, not game inactive.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 13, 2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also, I'm Timee (hi!). 16 years of repeated inhalation-exhalation cycles. Studying to become a lawyer. Incoming sophomore in university. Varisty debater. Won numerous debate competitions as both a debater and adjudicator. Lead guitarist in real life. Favorite guitar is my beat-up, worn-out, yet extremely lovable and reliable Fender Telecaster.

I also fall under the "crazy yet smart" type/category of person.
-----
For the second time, my post sentiently posted itself again. (What you're reading now is the edited version).

I'm starting to suspect that there might be some form of sorcery governing our new clan forum. Maybe it's a way for the clan mods to mess with new official clans.

Creepy and invasive, but cool nonetheless. Maybe next time, pictures of dead sheep will appear on-screen every time somebody posts here.
Last edited by Trick; May 13, 2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Well, if Fish make it official, he should know the reason, but you guys have to admit that exist a lot of better unofficial clans... None of these got official. :P
Anyway, i guess that you guys don't know me aswell, my story is the way bigger here, i would like to say that, i'm active as hell in the forum and i've been praticing to be a future GM... I think that you guys're cool, so let's forgot how the clan got official and celebrate, right?
@Kratos: I, for one, do concede that there are lots of "better" clans out there in terms of in-game activity and general popularity. We, on the other hand, are just a small, but really close, family of Toribash friends that just want to have fun and be happy both in-game and on the forums. Maybe that's one of the reasons why we're official now.

Also, I don't want to sound like a fanboy or anything, but I'm a big fan of yours, even back when you were still known as Saingzc (I hope I got the spelling right). You fight really well and you're pretty friendly too. I personally think you'll make a great GM. Good luck bro!
-----
@hawkesnightmare: You think about doing stuff like that too? I'm not alone after all. Yay!

I've been wanting to feed our neighbour's noisy dog a plateful of Cadbury Dairy Milks for a long time now...

Also, I now have 111 posts, which means my post count resembles three pixelated flags. (I couldn't think of anything else. I'm all tuckered out after laboriously repainting my bathroom door.)
Last edited by Trick; May 13, 2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
I actually think we are a very good clan, (Not the best, but definitely my favorite!)
Also I am just a 17 year old unsmart, lazy, awesome, gamer. I enjoy life, and the beauty of my awesomeness.
I used to be with viper, and mavrik but I thought they were lazy, and unconnected so I found oblivion here. I stuck with them ever since, and I intend to stay with them forever.
Last edited by ysome; May 13, 2013 at 04:15 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman