Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Poppo be given his leadership position back?
Yes.
3 Votes / 37.50%
No.
3 Votes / 37.50%
Give it a couple more days.
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, Bruce, our leaders have been inactive for a pretty fucking long moment, and arn't doing anything for the clan right now.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Cut the "/w" part, it kills the title.
But you have a point there bruce, why be leaders when we're the only ones active...
Gfo well.. we cant promote ourselves unless a higher ranked guy comes in and does.
What we are doing now is keeping the clan alive and running, without spare parts... any of us gets inactive, clan will start breaking down like a spoon castle.
So lets just keep the activity up for a change...and recruit some moar.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Threat them, its what i did to my friends and they followed.
And.... observing their post counts, I dont think they have ever been on a clan before, making ths their first clan.
Why dont you say "Be more active or you will be kicked, blocked and banned from this clan permanently, cmon, you dont wanna lose this."
Or something like that :3
Just do it
I know you want to.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Hi, still can't figure out the replay thing but trust me it's just me owning this guy at wushu because I was fracturing his join and being a BOSS like that! lol

BTW,
Kayateya the reason you know me is because I used to talk to you guys on the alliance applications.
-----
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
Well, I say yes. And to post a replay
Click go advanced
Click the paper clip
Click upload
Go to computer
Click games
Click toribash
Click replays
Boom.

I can get it saved as a paper clip but it wont go on my post man-handle.rpl wiat, yes, I got it! Twice!(the replay is not the most graceful thing but I sure did kick his butt).
Attached Files
man-handle.rpl (66.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by achillies21; Jun 25, 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|
Deathbycats, he posts everyso often. So he's ok. Gidonzo...
But I agree with what Kay says. He don post in three days, I will kick him.
i like cats
Alliance O_o I srsly dont remember
Name: MJ
Reason for applying: because it was so nice i had to do it twice
Infractions: none
Belt: 5th dan ;3
Activity level on forum: still low but i am working on it
Activity level in-game: on another level
Favourite mode: fans2 :3 lol and ABD
Specialty: jokes? maybe? no? oh .-. well i guess fans2 and ABD
Best mods: fans2
Favorite mods: fans2
Best replay:
Attached Files
moose vs me.rpl (525.1 KB, 5 views)
okay.rpl (169.0 KB, 4 views)
Sparing.rpl (807.3 KB, 5 views)
baby steps.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Fuck off you stupid asshole. Why in the HELL would you even DARE posting here?! You know you are always welcome in the Fyre clan ;)
I say yes of course.
i like cats
yay lol 1 yes :3
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|