Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All files dropped. Since he/you have deleted the offensive post, we can not file a claim against him/you.
But skipe, if you are still wondering, your 1st offense still counts, and your name will still be on the OP.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jan 31, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
If he wants to leave, let him leave.
@Analwache: I don't have anything against you, but I do have some issues about what you put in your recent posts on this thread.

Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
@SilentAssassin
...and my moral is almost dead since im not aikido king anymore, because animal swapped you in without a test fight, i have no fun more being here, this clan is getting fucked up

It's not our fault that you're not active enough to be Aikido King in the first place.
Also, what's this about your moral being dead? You mean you're morale? I can understand that, but you can try to reclaim the Aikido King position you know.
Like Spaft said, this is just a game. If you're not having fun, then just leave.

Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
read the whole sentence, aikido king was the only special i got, otherwise i got handled like you were, and thats not normal for moderator, i guess moderators shell have something more to say than members, but in this clan only the two leaders have something to say, really! and now were im not aikido king anymore, AND NOW READ THE REST OF THE SENTENCE; because animal just swapped me without asking me or anyone else (exept of silentassassin)!!!
thats the reason my moral is dead

EDIT: leaders still don't care about this, if it goes on, i gonna leave!!!

You were moderator bro, that's pretty damn special.
Do you think that you DESERVE special treatment because you're moderator(?), because you're not going to get any. That's just ridiculous.
Besides, I don't even SEE you use your moderator powers.
And I had nothing to do with being Aikido King, so don't blame me for why you're so pissy. I wanted to be Aikido King, I played Animal, and he thought I was good. You were inactive for some time, so that's why he gave me the position, because you couldn't defend it due to your inactivity!

And if you're gonna leave, then just leave now, no sense in bitching at us any longer.
Besides, I don't even SEE you use your moderator powers.

Yeah he was pretty inactive, but before that he kept the forums tidy AND hosted an Aeon Server everyday^^

Would be a shame to see you leave Analwache, you're are fun to play with. I understand you feel backstabbed by Animal because he gave Aikido King away, but aou were REALLY inactive. I'd say you pm him about this and you both talk calmly and try to clear this out before you consider leaving...
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
i agree to SilentAssassin

@anal hey man just leave if you don't like Toribash anymore -.-
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
yea but look at my help thread :/....xD i cant upload by my headtexture window my headtexture designs(sry for bad english)

I also cant, because Toribash has a error....