Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok event has been started! here is our shop wich ive opend :O (pirate here) anywho if u feel u need to edit something in the first page go on :3 so thats it i guess :O

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=283951
Originally Posted by killz View Post
i know im not in the clan yet, but damn it i say yes

Please don't do this. It will decrease your chances for joining.

Application form

Nick:Romanovsky

Belt: I have never believed belt mattered, but I am a 6th dan, with a past account that was an 8th dan.

Previous clans: Fridge (Long Time Ago), Death Plague (Long time ago when I didn't hate them), XIII (Long time ago, became leader after Dox left and Fate went inactive, Dox kicked me from the clan, rest followed me into the next clan), Tempest (Died after the founder Nigh disbanded it, clan members followed me into my clan next) Order of the Wushu Dashi (My clan, died from the hack, never re-made it)

Reason to join: You seem like a well-made and well organized clan. Some of my friends are in this clan, and it's mostly wushu.

Replays: I can improvise, however I generally choose not to, especially with my rust lately. I have 62-67 openers I self made a long time ago with a technique that allows me to adapt them quickly and effortlessly according to what my opponent does, they are different nearly every time I use them.

My Skills and Accomplishments: I teach Wushu, Ninjitsu, Systema_Spetsnaz, comebacks, and movement styles for all mods in my org: Leaf Wushu Dojo, however I've been rather inactive lately, which is something I am trying to fix. I have won numerous wushu/ninjitsu tournaments, and sparred against some of the best wushuers including Kamiko, whom I share a similar movement style to. I created wushu_pro.tbm before it was ripped off by other mods (Wushu7 or something and Brushu). I have been teaching Bojan (until he went inactive) and Xhiba (until he quit). I taught Glow (Whom was Glowing, whom was Sacrafan) a long time ago. I have taught a lot of other players, but those may be the most notable. Often though, like most other players, I have good days, and bad days where nearly anyone can beat me.

My Personality:
I am generally no nonsense when it comes to teaching Wushu, I demand respect and give it in return. I have many enemies, but many good friends, whom say I have an 'abrasive attitude' of which I agree. I insult in my lessons if it is merited to help teach by fire, so to speak. I rule servers with an iron fist and enforce rules I set down harshly. If I am feeling good, I will often play games with the server inhabitants by allowing them choices and questions which may or may not result in them getting op, or ban. I am loyal and will not hear of mutiny, no matter who is in charge, or what they have done. I have a philosophy 'If you have something to say, say it to the person's face, or do not speak it at all' which often results in great enemies, or great friends.

I have a great knowledge/memory of openers and styles, and I often criticize those that refuse to learn. I utterly hate the Jepoy Sweep kick, well-known helicopters, and annoying well-known rushing-flips that take no skill at all. I am forgiving however, for those that are new to the game, I offer to teach them right from wrong if they are merely willing to admit that they are new and wish to learn. I have no tolerance for those that perform those with experience, of which you can determine by their belt and how they act. I hate people that are egotistical with no merits, and I respect those that are above me in skill (Most of Alpha, Nighend, Glow etc.).

However, when it comes to not teaching, and not playing serious matches, I'm a very nice, and very down-to-earth guy, unless you piss me off.

I segment wushu into different portions and judge by how they perform overall in these portions:

Relax Offensive:
Momentum
Movement Control
Style
Comebacks
Adaptation
Opener
Improv
Speed

Relax Defensive:
Movement Control
Style
Blocking
Countering
Comebacks
Adaptation
Absorbing

Hold Offensive:
Momentum
Movement Control
Comebacks
Adaptation
Opener
Improv
Power

Hold Defensive:

Movement Control
Blocking
Countering
Comebacks
Adaptation
Power

Mix Offensive:
Movement Control
Momentum
Style
Countering
Comebacks
Adaptation
Power
Speed
Opener
Improv

Mix Defensive:

Movement Control
Momentum
Style
Countering
Comebacks
Adaptation
power
Blocking
Absorbing

All of which have their significant difficulties. I also refer to the players that mastered those styles, for instance hold offensive I would refer to Nighend. For Hold Defensive I would refer to Odlov. For relax Offensive, I would refer to Kamiko. etc.

^ This is primarily how I think, and act.

A few replays in my 'highlights' folder:

Owned Kataphrakt: This one was merely me adapting my #3 opener. The title is a mistake, it was after a replay I saved against kataphrakt, I quickly typed in randomly after the match to save it. This is an example of Relaxed Offensive

Owned William: This was from a long time ago, I have improved since then, however, this is an example of Mixed Offensive

Owned Evon: This is from a couple months ago, Evon was a student from my school and wanted to know why he had to Uke and Counter, essentially Hold Defensive. (Note I did not edit this at all, I changed the name.)

Owned Ongbash: This is from a while back, Ongbash was attending my school (Leaf Dojo), I was demonstrating to him, along with a few other students, the weaknesses and strengths of Uke. This is also Hold Defense.

/End Application

That be my app.

I say yes to roman. He is as skilled as this app may say, however he may be a little big headed about it. He's nice when you get to know him and bringing him in will be good.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Pretty decent App Roman.

I would say yes If You share some sparring replays (If you had), I just want to see overall skills, If you know what im saying.

Nothing more to say.

Edit: nvm... my vote is yes.
Last edited by darkmax89; Jun 30, 2011 at 09:53 PM.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
Yes to both Roman and Reni. I've played with both of them and they're both capable players. Their applications were also really good.
no