Toribash
yes everyone, what is your favorite toribash color? mine is probably elf or warrior
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Imagine what life would be like if we didn't have hair

would make sex boring
-----
idk when AlteredCode joined but WELCOME TO THE CLAN
Last edited by max; Dec 27, 2020 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I’ve recently found out that my mates tag rugby club isn’t open yet due to COVID, but my full contact rugby club has been opened for ages and is re opening after New Years Logic.
Here in Italy a semi-quarantine has been launched until after the New Year ... There is a ban on movement except for proven necessity which in practice means that you can only move to go and get food, medicine etc. This includes the right to phisical activity (with some restrictions in terms of km, you can't just go on the other side of the country and say "hey i'm just taking a walk").

Funny thing is now everybody is using that as an excuse to go wherever they want, basically now the streets are full of people who have never run in their entire life which magically turned into pro runners... You can easily spot them aswell, slow walk, cigarette in their mouth but with the running bandana of course... Where can we go from there? lmao

But yeah for me personally this quarantine is a huge business occasion, lately i've been moving forward to build my own dropshipping business (doing paperwork right now to get a VAT).
I hope everything goes well, i know it may sound ironic but i think there is no better time to start an online selling business than now... People is at home, it's cold outside so everybody is on their phones right now (at least here) and this increases chances to make sells.

What about you guys? There has been any quarantine in your countries?

Originally Posted by AlteredCode View Post
Here in Italy a semi-quarantine has been launched until after the New Year ... There is a ban on movement except for proven necessity which in practice means that you can only move to go and get food, medicine etc. This includes the right to phisical activity (with some restrictions in terms of km, you can't just go on the other side of the country and say "hey i'm just taking a walk").

Funny thing is now everybody is using that as an excuse to go wherever they want, basically now the streets are full of people who have never run in their entire life which magically turned into pro runners... You can easily spot them aswell, slow walk, cigarette in their mouth but with the running bandana of course... Where can we go from there? lmao

But yeah for me personally this quarantine is a huge business occasion, lately i've been moving forward to build my own dropshipping business (doing paperwork right now to get a VAT).
I hope everything goes well, i know it may sound ironic but i think there is no better time to start an online selling business than now... People is at home, it's cold outside so everybody is on their phones right now (at least here) and this increases chances to make sells.

What about you guys? There has been any quarantine in your countries?

sounds like you’re on the same path with Spain. In England it’s just getting worse, we’ve added tiers depending on where what city you’re from, it started as tier 1 (basically no restrictions) to tier 3 (which is strict but really didn’t stop anyone) But just today our prime minister has added a tier 4 which is the same we had back in March, not allowed to leave the house except for essential food shopping or dog walks etc) most people have lost jobs and businesses on the way which sucks, leisure centres are closed, I work at one but lucky I’m on furlough now and hopefully getting put back on 80% pay, I’ll see in the next coming days.

I’m a gym addict and so no gym means I’ll more than likely binge eat and potentially go insane from boredom and now that I live on my own it’s just going to get worse. I had 2 good friends take their own lives in November, so during that 1 month lockdown me and a couple lads who I play rugby with started a charity for Movember and men’s mental health (we raised over £50k) I’ve started another recently with the help of others to get people to do anything active, from walking their dog to running for 1 whole month.

It’s been an interesting year for me because I’m put into a lot of work for so many people who go through tough times and it’s changed my life.
Partied a good bit with friends and family -- went ham on karaoke and dancing. It was a great night.

Been really busy between work and my business, doing big things in '2021 AND IM FUCKING PUMPED LFGGG