Toribash
Liar:

Tenks. :>
They're overpriced though. (15 USD my ass. p3p)

But hey, as long as I can get as close to being the Purple Squid as possible, I'm fine with it. ;o

(Now I need to find a way to bribe Sir into giving me a Purple Name. ._.)
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Hey guys, I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for being so inactive, I've just been quite depressed lately and haven't felt very social! But don't worry, I'm alive for those who worried about me (if any). How is everyone doing these days?

I've had a depression for a couple of years, including drinking problems and I've been pretty close to comitting suicide, I know how you feel man. I've never talked to you, but if you need to talk about anything, I'm free.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Tenks for the compliment. C:
I usually try to be nice to everyone though. (If possible. An impossible case; Zero. ._.)

You added like 20k to the decap prize on my server too, haha.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
You added like 20k to the decap prize on my server too, haha.

He globaled and added 40k to me and Liar's last week :s
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
He globaled and added 40k to me and Liar's last week :s

Not only that but spammed 20k in the DP a few times more after you left.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Welcome to TGS, Creati0n
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.