Toribash
Alright, nice to see a well-written application :^)

A few of my questions are:
  • How would you rate your forum activity?
  • What part of age are you in? (teen, adult, maybe even elder idk)
  • How would you rate your ingame activity?

Ingame-wise, you're skilled, but from looking at your replays it seems like you haven't found your style, you make these sudden movements and don't use every joint.
Well I do believe you can improve, I'm gonna wait till you answer and think about your app.

While you're at it, add me on discord, Halu#5801. I wanna spar but haven't found anyone, it'll also be away that I can see you ingame.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Alright, nice to see a well-written application :^)

A few of my questions are:
  • How would you rate your forum activity?
  • What part of age are you in? (teen, adult, maybe even elder idk)
  • How would you rate your ingame activity?

Ingame-wise, you're skilled, but from looking at your replays it seems like you haven't found your style, you make these sudden movements and don't use every joint.
Well I do believe you can improve, I'm gonna wait till you answer and think about your app.

While you're at it, add me on discord, Halu#5801. I wanna spar but haven't found anyone, it'll also be away that I can see you ingame.

My age group is teen. My forum activity is normal, I check my PMs every day, I like to post replays on ConCon's replay submit forum, and I use discord a lot.

Ingame activity, I like checking to see what's up on the servers but if I'm bored I experiment with selfspars and offline parkour.

I do believe though that Enigma is my best example of style, with the dodging.
Last edited by Forreign; Mar 24, 2018 at 08:02 PM.
<cashmere goat sanctuary>
Can't really check any replays for a few days so I'll leave it for my trusty members^^
Nice app though I like it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Can't really check any replays for a few days so I'll leave it for my trusty members^^
Nice app though I like it.

I appreciate your kindness.
hey forr, great to see you again

for your application. i'm going to say no.
you can stick around to find out why, or stop at that if you'd like

reason

hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Actually, one of the replays I featured did make it onto concon's video.

At the end of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTG-JtTEopU
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
hey forr, great to see you again

for your application. i'm going to say no.
you can stick around to find out why, or stop at that if you'd like

reason

Thanks. I'll continue trying to improve. I perfectly understand that I'm not the best, and may very well be on a lower skill level when it comes to others in this clan, but that is precisely why I am trying to get in. So I can learn from my peers.
Last edited by Forreign; Mar 24, 2018 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mean if your activity is countable and you are willing to spend the next 1-2 weeks making replays and posting them on our board so we can discuss your improvement, that'd be lovely. I personally would approve that anyone with the possibility to help will do so.
I could have you in with these options and Karbn himself will help you with what you need. How does that sound?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I mean if your activity is countable and you are willing to spend the next 1-2 weeks making replays and posting them on our board so we can discuss your improvement, that'd be lovely. I personally would approve that anyone with the possibility to help will do so.

Sure.

I can start now.

I do have school though so replays on weekdays may not be that often.