Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it doesnt matter they look different so i will still publish mine and also the fact that the set was started way before you recieved yours could mean that yours is copying ours :P watcha gotta say bout that? KTHXBAI get out of the forums
Yea,yea...
Really intelligent,ya
I was admirating with the venom and i will hope the carnage will be good
And finally your a poor "kthxbyeolol"
Keep your precious carnage and stay far thx
Holy crap
I saw a thread like this on another forum so i thought i might try it here
BUT!!!
YOU MUST BE SAFE AND HONEST

This is what you do, you write as many paragraphs as possible about your self and you need to hold ur breath the whole time you are doing it, the minute you need to breath you take a breath and stop writing and then post

DO NOT PUSH IT

it's just a game. we don't need anyone trying to show off and do a 35 paragraph post and die while trying

here i go

HI im sean tuazon and i play guitar both acoustic and electric. I love music. it's important to me.My favorite band ins linkin park.Toribash is my favorite game, Halo is my favorite 360 game.

^ not my best
Hi my name is christian i play neoclassical guitar i love video games and toribash is an awesome hobby. I really love being here on the forums and doing silly things like this. But one thing I dont get is the whole xzibit thing > fag It just really doesnt make a whole lotta sense but ANYWAYS >.>. I really dont like sports... i love paintball but i dont know if that counts as a sport or not >.> im really good with photoshop. I love making textures and editing photos and things like that. I have a girfriend (who is very smexy) that i have been dating for about a month now and her name is Lisa. I tried to get her to play toribash but she really only plays 360 but anyways my lungs are about to implode so yeah *GASP* btw this is lisa
Attached Images
IMAGE_741.jpg (54.7 KB, 10 views)
Picture 019.jpg (39.7 KB, 10 views)