Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by swiftone1 View Post
Just got out of school and how is waking up at 4:45 AM going to school at 8:00 and coming home at 4:15 all that lucky? So you cant expect me to post during those times because as it turns out over the summer we got a new principle and he laid down the law up in there, your not allowed to say 'suck' or 'freaking' and you cant even say 'oh my god' anymore without risk of 3 nights detention. 40+ New cameras on school grounds and in our school is really really small only like 300 people *give or take*. Your not allowed to go anywhere even to the bathroom unless its an absolute emergency and even then you have to sign out of the room not once but TWICE thats right you have to get your pass signed and then you have to sign out of the room pass so by the time you get the the bathroom your already in a puddle. Also im not allowed to use my kindle anymore in my classes except one but even then its a flight risk because its my english teacher and we both like reading and she isnt supposed to let me but said i can anyways and if i do it in other classes it will get confiscated for 24 hours, Im also not allowed to use it during networking class anymore and we dont even get service there so i dont know why i bother telling you but just know that i cant even read books over there >.>.

change school, dawg. What's point of going to a school with 300 students and generic teachers? If I was you, I'd go to some big known school instead cuz it's better for your educations
Originally Posted by swiftone1 View Post
Just got out of school and how is waking up at 4:45 AM going to school at 8:00 and coming home at 4:15 all that lucky? So you cant expect me to post during those times because as it turns out over the summer we got a new principle and he laid down the law up in there, your not allowed to say 'suck' or 'freaking' and you cant even say 'oh my god' anymore without risk of 3 nights detention. 40+ New cameras on school grounds and in our school is really really small only like 300 people *give or take*. Your not allowed to go anywhere even to the bathroom unless its an absolute emergency and even then you have to sign out of the room not once but TWICE thats right you have to get your pass signed and then you have to sign out of the room pass so by the time you get the the bathroom your already in a puddle. Also im not allowed to use my kindle anymore in my classes except one but even then its a flight risk because its my english teacher and we both like reading and she isnt supposed to let me but said i can anyways and if i do it in other classes it will get confiscated for 24 hours, Im also not allowed to use it during networking class anymore and we dont even get service there so i dont know why i bother telling you but just know that i cant even read books over there >.>.

This just in ! The worst school IN HISTORY revealed !! Bro beg ur parents to go to another school .. That's the worst school on earth !!
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Jsnuff you crazy? You bought 3 MIL TC from firebolty for 280$ how many money do you have irl this might be the richest clan there is,GG :0
Risk, no
Its not as bad as you guys actually think it is and theres only one school in my area as of now since its a town of 600 people and id have to move to go to a different school but id rather go to this school rather than alot of the other schools due to the fact that the other schools have no rules and all the kids are raging retards that watch the stupidest stuff and get on reddit to look at even more stupid stuff, last year i was in a class with one of them and he called himself 'swagmaster'. And to Jsnuff larger school dont mean a higher education due to the fact smaller school have much more hands on activities and i can actually work in the server rooms within our school and i can mess around with ten thousands of dollars worth of equipment, smaller school also have the fact that everyone knows you and the teachers are able to know you by name.
-----
~Leoo16~ (Kicked-asked to be kicked)
~Mon0ply~(Kicked-inactive)
~Fluffy22~ (Left the clan)
~ALE3~(Kicked-inactive)
~Im2boss4u~(Safe-posted reasons)
~Emilss1004~ (Safe-posting on the forums)
~Death1~ (Safe-posting on the forums)
~Pestolon~(Kicked-inactive)
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 28, 2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
You kicked PESTOLON?!?! I hate you now ;( he said hes inactive becuz of school thingymabobberz. But eh.. He has been inactive in skype too xD
Risk, no
As i said before and ill say again you had the chance to inform me why he was inactive and ive said this three times rocky so its not mine or his but mostly yours so dont go hating me.
Wombo Combooooooo
Im not sure what your trying to say there emilss haha anyways that post before mine was just to inform who was kicked and who stayed from the inactivity test i had a 'week' ago so everyone had a fair amount of time to post or to have someone inform me on why they were inactive so i wouldnt worry to much about it.
Wombo Combooooooo
Alright well then ill keep in mind of that if your inactive.
-----
Also, ^^^ 1500th post.
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo