Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Great to be a part of essence, Hope to have lots of fun with everyone XD

Originally Posted by Sevwii View Post
fuck xD ,thanks Takkrala, i will do my best

Thats the spirit!
RK MMA has got to be my new Favorited mod, Hope they make it a official mode like black belt RK MMA or something, Anyone ell's been playing some different mods recently?
no, not that i remember, because i never find a cool mod to play offline "/ , do you have a indication of mod for me?
The taekkyon master
Trial Member of [Essence]
I enjoy all mods that involve running around with -30 gravity just simple mods like "running" and that can be fun to jump around doing flips and gaining speed etc, Takes quite a while to make it cool thou, Other than that ive been having problems with loading mods,
oh ok, i will try these mods, i like these mods that involve running too, and about your problem, i had this problem, maybe try to delete the file 'default.cfg' from the folder of your toribash , i did it before and ran back
The taekkyon master
It never worked but thanks anyway, if you want to do a spar or something post with a time or something
-----
Just won a 7.5k decap prize on RK MMA
-----
Yay just won 10k in a tourney, Been doing great in Toribash recently, What
is the best prize you have won in a tourney?
Attached Files
Decap 7k.rpl (57.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by FistofLife; Jan 12, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh ok, and nice replay xD , i dont remember if i have ever been in a tourney, but one time i earned 750, too little
The taekkyon master
If you want to play im currently in a game right now feel free to join it is called bet for some reason, only like 4 people in it
a sudden activity
sup i was ex-Essence. Hope you're success on your trial
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you