Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Old useless threads have been merged to the waste basket.
I will PM Delaid about moderators. Who were the moderators of oshi? Doxxy, Meamme0, Me, and who else? If there is someone else.
Seriously, been over a week after the rollback. Thought Meamme0 would atleast try to get everything back as they use to.

Anyways I'll see if i can get an event idea, and have Meamme0 post it.
I'm still watching over OSHI, guys. Instead of waiting for something to post in. Make a thread that will help bring OSHI back to life.

-Ginkey

I have been away for a week, and I know Delaid has been incredibly busy, I'll ask him after he gets the clans done.
We already have an event idea, tricking comp. Also, Doxxy gave Zinx co-leadership.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
kay thx checking**
-----
guys ill be inactive for a weeks maybe months my family got some problem and now we have to go away from here a friend will take care my acc sry for my bad english cya
Last edited by gLawlFreak; Dec 29, 2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
kay thx checking**
-----
guys ill be inactive for a weeks maybe months my family got some problem and now we have to go away from here a friend will take care my acc sry for my bad english cya

Good luck with the situation man.
Happy Newyear!
Happy Newyear to you guys, any resolutions?

Mine are to ace my tests this month and to successfully and fairly judge all the replays from the event ( both the GK one I'm hosting and our). And to get this active again. Won't be much of a problem with a succesfull event.
Happy New Year to you too Meamme.

Probably my resolution will be to get better grades above 6.

Also if you need any help at the event I can help. I can help at anything you want except for the banner.
Didn't you offer to judge already?

Anyway, everyone with decent sense of replays that is not entering can help judge. Donations are always welcome. Suggestions, also for future events too.
Hmmm....this seems like fun, alright, I would like to join

Anyway, the reason to why I would like to join this establishment is because, well for one, I think Oshi- is a pretty cool org to join. And also I feel that my clan is soon getting really inactive, and I want to stay in the community, but I have been bored for oh so long due to nothing to do nor people to talk to. But, it would change if I improved my art skills and replays skills. So anyway, the app needs art and Replays? (Also, I don't know if my art will ever be good for anything, I just hope there good enough) Here you go:

A banner for the Task Force Dsc that I created.

Something I did when I got bored, something cool imo.

Made this as a request for someone from another game. Yes, another Gears of war render, I like it too :|

Replays are needed too right?
Attached Files
Arms before head.rpl (187.6 KB, 16 views)
Meh.rpl (146.8 KB, 11 views)
WIP.rpl (108.1 KB, 7 views)
Headshoted.rpl (65.7 KB, 10 views)
Madmmmmmen.rpl (167.3 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by TheSamurai0926 View Post
Replays are needed too right?

Actually, just art or replays, not both. But overall, seems fine to me! I vot Yes. Let's see what the other think.