Toribash
Pics or it didn't happen.

i respect ur desion as a leader and im not going to bitch about u and i know im not supose to reply but i think u have the rong apinion about me i dont bitch and mone i pown and i also have very bad grammar.

Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
i respect ur desion as a leader and im not going to bitch about u and i know im not supose to reply but i think u have the rong apinion about me i dont bitch and mone i pown and i also have very bad grammar and I also can't read the first post.

Fixed.
[A L P H A]
i have self-confidence, bad grammar and that's about all. And what the hell is this "first post" everybody talks about?

Mutated even more.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Im personally taking offense to Cheetos. (Im sorry if this is of bad taste to post this here Sahee)

Does anybody have a guess at what clan I was in before? That's right. Fr3styL.

Listen you little punk, You think your better then Fr3styL? Play me.

Let me tell you somethig about Fr3styL that you didn't know about because you were in there for what? 2 weeks. Fr3styL's leader Alphasonik the last 2 months has been going through family problems and is finding it harder and harder to log back on and help out. But you didnt know that. Jahman is the co-leader and his family doesn't have enough money to support the electric bills being home to a single mother in Africa. So he hasn't been able to log on. But you didn't know that. Monkeyboy was one of the best aikido players Iv ever seen (much better then the people from iCoF). And we would race to see who could get the next Dan quicker since we were both black belts. He left because when I left there werent enough recruiters to the clan. But you didn't know that. The clan gave out free gear every sunday to help our poor-er members out when they wanted to get rid of orc. I personally gave out over 300k in pieces such as dragon and non-qi rated pure. But you didn't know that. 2 months ago if you hit /search Fr3styL you would see atleast 6 members on for 16 hours of the day. But you didn't know that.

So let me get something through that skull of yours cheetos. Not only are you not worthy of joining RelaxAll who is known primarily best for the amazing improv. skills in wushu. But not by "omg my friend told me you guys were cool and im dying to get out of a clan who is full of really nice people". You arent worthy of fucking Fr3styL. So, I would try making your own clan full of obnoxious 8 year olds like yourself who has been playing the game for 3 weeks and enjoy that clan as you guys call each other the best and lose every Clan League match you enter. Yo'

~Hax
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 24, 2009 at 01:41 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Im personally taking offense to Cheetos. (Im sorry if this is of bad taste to post this here Sahee)

Let me tell you somethig about Fr3styL that you didn't know about because you were in there for what? 2 weeks. Fr3styL's leader Alphasonik the last 2 months has been going through family problems and is finding it harder and harder to log back on and help out. But you didnt know that. Jahman is the co-leader and his family doesn't have enough money to support the electric bills being home to a single mother in Africa. So he hasn't been able to log on. But you didn't know that. Monkeyboy was one of the best aikido players Iv ever seen (much better then the people from iCoF). And we would race to see who could get the next Dan quicker since we were both black belts. He left because when I left there werent enough recruiters to the clan. But you didn't know that. The clan gave out free gear every sunday to help our poor-er members out when they wanted to get rid of orc. I personally gave out over 300k in pieces such as dragon and non-qi rated pure. But you didn't know that. 2 months ago if you hit /search Fr3styL you would see atleast 6 members on for 16 hours of the day. But you didn't know that.

So let me get something through that skull of yours cheetos. Not only are you not worthy of joining RelaxAll who is known primarily best for the amazing improv. skills in wushu. But not by "omg my friend told me you guys were cool and im dying to get out of a clan who is full of really nice people". You arent worthy of fucking Fr3styL. So, I would try making your own clan full of obnoxious 8 year olds like yourself who has been playing the game for 3 weeks and enjoy that clan as you guys call each other the best and lose every Clan League match you enter. Yo'

~Hax

lololol Jesus, you lit that dude on fire man! Maybe a PM would be a better medium next time, but ah well, twas a semi-fun read.

Your beginning to remind me of someone...

Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Sorry, I take a lot of pride into the clans I join. And I hate when they get disrespected.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post

~Hax

Dude that was AWESOME ;o.

Especially bold parts. And the red part is stunning. I mean - you actually know what we are about :P! That's good, very very good.

You get a plus from me, for this defensive outburst. Good times. ;) ;p
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"