Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
No it's becouse we dont know if you are skilled (doubt it), your grammar is horrible, and we (atleast I) generally dislikes you.

Sorry for being so harsh, but people like you makes me rage.

I was actually considering him, but that uncapitalised "I"... Sorry hhu80 man, I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to recover from such a travesty.
If you really want to know all the reasons why I (and presumably others) would not want you to join, I could list them for you. Unfortunately, I don't feel like typing out a huge list of stuff right now, but if you really want me to do it, I will, and I won't sugar-coat it.
^ wat he sid.
hhu80 u kant join cuz u has bad gramerss. unliek me cuz i r skilled.
Lololololo, I'm so bored
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Name: Trifecta
Experience: 2 Months
Other Clans: None
IRC Availability: 75%
Forum Activity: I am more of a lurker than a poster. This can be obvious by my post count seeing as this is my first post.
Why I care to join: [T] seems to have acquired some very skilled players and I feel as though I can rank among them.
Replays: The replays that I supplied were thrown together in a matter of about 30 minutes. Not fully demonstrating my skill, but enough to get the point across I hope. One of the replays isn't even finished.

Thank you for possibly considering me.

Δ
Attached Files
Tri_5a.rpl (55.2 KB, 12 views)
Tri_flick.rpl (58.1 KB, 12 views)
Tri_demonstrate chase.rpl (44.0 KB, 12 views)
Tri_relax 1.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
Tri_scorp.rpl (44.3 KB, 8 views)
They were pretty smooth but they look unfinished. Not just the one that IS unfinished. You dont seem to have much experience with this game either.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Well the replays were pretty good atleast.

This is say leader of ORMO... Thanks.
Ok, I can join?

P.S. More replays.
Attached Files
mihanik_720inhead.rpl (88.0 KB, 12 views)
mihanik_rage.rpl (260.9 KB, 7 views)
mihanik_i_feel_you!.rpl (255.4 KB, 7 views)