Endurance Onslaught 6.0
avwave has been watching some questionable videos lately. :P

EDIT:
This was originally for Bork, but I was too busy at the time of the req and decided to discontinue it. Since I've been reviving some old projects lately, now I present you..

Last edited by joonveen; May 14, 2009 at 03:44 PM.
@vermine: Yeah, those diamond plate thingies on the shin don't look so good.

@Monobi: Looking good man, try and get some detail on those bandages :P Specifically the head, because it doesn't look very much like bandages right now.
looking good, could do with some definitin around the mouth and the edge of the bandage tho
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
what you guys reackon?
the head isnt quite working for me...
removing the assasins creed logo from under the hand aswell
heyy bendover thats rly good but the head needs a lil more white flames. and the eyes bigger.
BUT OVER ALL AWESOME
but whats the price
serhan6 =)
eyes are the right size, im happy with them
thinking of removing that tribal(keep that concept for a rainy day) then make a larger one coming from the back to make a more helmet/hooded look

edit:
like so. went for an assasins creed type vibe, ofcourse not at all recognisable, small things, hood/helmet, little arrow under the hand is like the stealth blade and well the coat thing doesnt quite go with TB so i made kinda leg armour type things and strappy type tribals on teh arms
Last edited by BenDover; May 21, 2009 at 12:53 AM.

Steal and die a painful ban.

So, thats how far i am on the NutHug request. I'll be starting on the torso textures soon.
I've changed the biceps, added triceps and hands.
Modified the head to make the bandages more realistic... but had to start again on them for that.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."