Toribash
WIP
eh i started a thing.

everything past the door was me goofing. again i just started on this last night what do you guys think? and any suggestions on where to continue the map? its a nice sized map to be honest.

edit: okay so i was able to continue a little bit but eh i think ima try to end it on that smaller platform. any ideas?
Attached Files
parkour wip 1.rpl (510.4 KB, 3 views)
parkour wip 2.rpl (616.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Posiden; Mar 1, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
eh i started a thing.

everything past the door was me goofing. again i just started on this last night what do you guys think? and any suggestions on where to continue the map? its a nice sized map to be honest.

edit: okay so i was able to continue a little bit but eh i think ima try to end it on that smaller platform. any ideas?

Hey man your replay is very very good. The only thing that bothered me was when you opened the door and got stuck in there for a few seconds but it's very good.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Hi Chax whats up dude. Your belt is very sexy

Literally
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Does Polly want a cracker?
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
I mean crackers are good, polly definitely wants a cracker
I have more posts than chax. Wheres my cracker?
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Alright so sorry for say anything about it. Buuut........instead of random things to say. What is everyone up to? And if at all possible would everyone wanna all get together in game and mess around a little? Just sit have fun or anything else.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"