Toribash
Hi there! Old time gamer from Sweden. Been playing since Commodore 64, NES, Amiga, Early PC-gaming, Ps1, Ps2 and now Xbox360. Love Toribash like a drug and will keep playing with a glass of Tullamore Dew at many Friday nights to come
Is currently 2nd DAN. Was member of Mastastrike but left since it died. Would be a proud member of OLDA if i could enter.

EDIT: Damn Kyat, You noticed! Im 34 years old LOL - But that what it takes to be a veteran gamer for real
Last edited by Nothinman; Mar 14, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Nothinman View Post
Thanks SkulsChick, can I consider myself a member or does it take a trial or something?

You're in

It may take some time to get you one the roster, because I am lazy...but welcome to the best org evah.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Cool. Tagged my user name. Do we have any competitions, events or tournaments in the immediate future? How can I contribute?
EDIT:Oopss, I might need to take that up in the correct thread, wont I?
Originally Posted by Nothinman View Post
Cool. Tagged my user name. Do we have any competitions, events or tournaments in the immediate future? How can I contribute?
EDIT:Oopss, I might need to take that up in the correct thread, wont I?

Well OLDA is an organisation, not a clan
You can contribute to OLDA by posting in the main thread : Girls (hahaha)
Concerning competitions or events, there is an inside funny contest going on : Kamasutoribash you still have time to get into it if you like.

The fact is that OLDA's members are, in the whole, members of clans, and participating to events with their clan, not with OLDA.

We never talked about this kind of participation on the forum (maybe it has been done ingame or on irc, I don't know).

Anyway, just be welcome, and feel free to post a thread about "What the fuck are we doing in OLDA except posting almost nude girls pics and drunken almost nude Skulfuk's pics ?" ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Anyway, just be welcome, and feel free to post a thread about "What the fuck are we doing in OLDA except posting almost nude girls pics and drunken almost nude Skulfuk's pics ?" ^^

For fapping?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you