Toribash
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
You guys surprise and trigger me with such a serious conversation.

Icky failing to get laid is serious business

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
[00:54] <+Icky> SkulFuk oi
[00:54] <+Icky> I didn't fail
[00:54] <+Icky> whatchu trying to say
[00:54] <+Icky> I just didn't expect it at all cause she's not single or gave me any hint up till that time
[00:54] <+Icky> lmfao

rude as heck mr babysitter of squids

also god damn I have another essay to do by next monday. Anyone know how to write investment analysis reports that can at least recommend a layout for me to use?
(and maybe everything with how to do one)
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
[00:54] <+Icky> I just didn't expect it at all cause she's not single or gave me any hint up till that time

Bruh! The signs were everywhere. I was calling them out months ago.

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
also god damn I have another essay to do by next monday. Anyone know how to write investment analysis reports that can at least recommend a layout for me to use?

Nup
<SkulFuk> that's a far bigger fail than merely being rejected lol

Silly icky forgot to put my reply on the log. Pretty sure If I could spot how obvious it was from over here there's no excuse when it right in front of your face

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
wait wot happened
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Stuff.

Also came 3rd today. Neat.

Also also. Girl and her boyf broke up yesterday. I know nothing as to how or why yet so your guess is as good as mine rn.
I only assume it was yesterday since she suddenly decided she wasnt competing today at about 8pm that night and let me know she wouldn't be there. (Didnt say why)